The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barn Maintenance (http://www.horseforum.com/barn-maintenance/)
-   -   Does this barn look good? (http://www.horseforum.com/barn-maintenance/does-barn-look-good-136263/)

myhorsesrule 08-31-2012 10:10 AM

Does this barn look good?

i was browsing the internet and found this website does the barn look good. personally i have never been to any of them but i want other opinions

#1) Horseback Trails | Horseback Riding NY

#2) Riverdale Equestrian, Horseback Riding Lessons in New York City, NYC

#3) Welcome

#4) Millpond Farm and Equine Clinic

Speed Racer 08-31-2012 10:18 AM

Are you planning to move from Florida to New York? Because those first two are in NYS.

They all look nice enough, but you'd have to visit the facilities to figure out whether or not the grounds and barns really look like that.

myhorsesrule 08-31-2012 10:19 AM

no not really moving to nyc anytime soon because my family is set up here in florida so moving would be...

myhorsesrule 08-31-2012 10:22 AM

i have a pen pal just because my english assignment wanted to do something i forget what but anyway she rides at the first one and said that the second one is disgusting and the horses are put in the stalls at night with tack on:cry:

Speed Racer 08-31-2012 10:24 AM

If she doesn't board at the second barn, how does she KNOW what happens there? Be very careful trashing a facility online that you know absolutely nothing about, and are never likely to even see.

myhorsesrule 08-31-2012 10:26 AM

she never did board there but she rode there for a couple weeks and then switched

Speed Racer 08-31-2012 10:28 AM

So basically, you're just fishing for dirt on the second facility based on some pen pal you've never even met.

Really, what was the point of this thread other than deliberately trying to trash the facility?

myhorsesrule 08-31-2012 10:32 AM

i just wanted some other opinions i'm sorry if it offended you or anyone

wetrain17 08-31-2012 11:00 AM

If you live in Florida why would you want opinions on barns in NYS if you have no intention on moving or visiting anytime soon? Thats like me pulling up a website on a barn I've never heard of in, I dont know, TN and asking everyone what they thought. Seems like a waste.

myhorsesrule 08-31-2012 11:11 AM

it probably is a waste but i just thought i would look into besides like i mentioned earlier my pen pal lives there i wanted to know more i guess.