The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING ALL (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/good-wednesday-morning-all-13646/)

Gaited07 08-20-2008 12:07 PM

GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING ALL

Hi everyone,
Have lots of coffee and cinnamon toast, help yourselves.

I know it's been a while since I've been on but lots going on here in Vegas land.
We had our camping trip and our horse show this past weekend and had a BLAST! The whole family had a great time. Invited a friend and her daughter to the BBQ. It was nice to have some time to visit and get some family time in.
Today is my friday so I'm hoping for a nice relaxing day at work. Then off to my weekend I go. Pool, horses, pool and more horses.

Have a great day everyone.

claireauriga 08-20-2008 12:25 PM

I didn't have the best start to the day. Couldn't get to sleep until half three; woke up at half eight two minutes before the time of the month came. Ten minutes later I had awful cramps, was covered in clammy sweat, nauseous and dizzy and my legs couldn't hold me up to do so much as sit on a chair. I was literally crawling to get some ibuprofen and ended up curled up in the bathroom in lots and lots of pain :(

I managed to fall asleep there and woke up an hour later with the cramps blessedly gone. I went back to bed but ended up not getting up until half eleven. Mum and I are going to make chocolate cake when she gets home :)

3neighs 08-20-2008 12:30 PM

Yay, morning coffee is back! Glad you had a great weekend, Gaited! We're going camping this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. STILL no rain here. Unbelievable.

Claire, chocolate cake makes everything better. :lol:

TaMMa89 08-20-2008 01:03 PM

Sounds nice :).

Aww.. claire... I know that periods can be nasty.

I've just wasting my time. Waiting that the Simpsons will be broadcasted at 08.30pm (it's 07.03pm just now).

TaMMa89 08-20-2008 01:04 PM

And Gaited, I love your avatar. It's very great.

Gaited07 08-20-2008 02:24 PM

Thanks Tamma89.

Neighs,
Enjoy your camping trip. We are already planning our next trip. The heat here is soooo freakin HOT and we also have not had that much rain here. It's always nice to escape up to the mountains for some cool, relaxing time. (this time I will bring the marshmellows :oops: )