The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   wow....packing up makes me sweat....eww (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/wow-packing-up-makes-me-sweat-13662/)

GeminiJumper 08-20-2008 03:18 PM

wow....packing up makes me sweat....eww

So I am packing up all my stuff so tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning, we can head out to my school and move into my dorm/apartment. I've got most of my stuff all packed up. There's some bits and pieces that I'm leaving out because I'll need them tonight and tomorrow morning and then I'll just toss all that stuff in a book bag so we can head out. I'm not putting my saddles and other tack out there till we leave because I don't want it sitting out in the van all day and night. I'm afraid the heat build up will do something to the leather....lol But yeah, I started sweating while bringing everything out into the van. Its 88F outside!! lol I need some encouragement because I'm running out of energy...boooo!!! Maybe I should get something to eat and drink. Maybe then I'll feel better....

Dumas'_Grrrl 08-20-2008 03:53 PM

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! :D

Take a little break, Have a glass of lemonaide and a sugar cookie....lol That'll get ya hopped up to finish the job! :D

GeminiJumper 08-20-2008 04:33 PM

lol, Thanks! I had a bowl of Mac n Cheese and had to pick my little bro up from school. I guess now I'm ready to head back to it.

StandUpForTheChampions 08-20-2008 04:38 PM

You can do it! *ra ra ra* >.>

BrwnEyedGrl 08-21-2008 12:08 PM

Gemini you can do it!!!

Sounds exciting either way... is this our first year of college or returning student??

hotreddun 08-21-2008 12:10 PM

last time we moved I lost my Ipod :evil:

but moving (once its done and over with) is always exciting :D good luck at college have lots of fun...and don't forget to study a little bit too :wink:

Vidaloco 08-21-2008 12:15 PM

How exciting, make sure to not overdo but GET ER DONE! Its a lot more fun unpacking than it is packing so the worst is over.

GeminiJumper 08-22-2008 09:32 AM

Yep, this is my first year at this college.

But I got moved in yesterday. And honestly, I just want to go home. I don't mind the whole "school" part because we'll be busy working with horses and stuff, I just can't stand the part of living in an apartment. I guess I just didn't have a good night. I almost did, but when I was in bed, I think the other girls were, too, a whole bunch of drunk guys came by banging on the door calling "room meet!!" Yeah, and one of my roomates opened the door and let them in!! I couldn't believe it! The whole apartment quickly filled with the aroma of beer and smoke. I mean, why let them in??!! Just because you think one of the guys is hot, doesn't mean you can let all of his drunk buddies in!! Jeezzz!! I plan on talking to both of them some time today and letting then know that I am extremely uncomfortable that they let people in late at night, let alone drunk!!!! I don't care if they party or not, just don't let them all come in our apartment......wow, I think I just needed to let that out....

Dumas'_Grrrl 08-22-2008 02:55 PM

You sound like a sharp cookie Gemini!!! I have done more than my fair share of partying and I guarantee you that it wasn't at MY place!!! :lol: My home/apartment has always been my sanctuary...not a bar!

Have fun at school and hopefully you will get setteled in over the weekend so you can start fresh come Monday.

GeminiJumper 08-22-2008 03:01 PM

Haha, thanks! I hope I'm able to gather up enough courage to tell them!!