The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (
-   -   horse clipping (

katiiii 08-21-2008 01:17 AM

horse clipping
i was wondering, what is the blanket called that you put over a clipped horse when the saddle is on.
it goes over there bum, under the saddle flaps and velcros up infront of the saddle.

I really need the name, so i can search on Ebay etc.

iridehorses 08-21-2008 07:39 AM

It is typically called a "cooler" which is kind of ironic since it is used many times to keep a clipped horse warm.

Pinto Pony 08-21-2008 08:10 AM

Exercise sheet

upnover 08-21-2008 11:39 AM

exercise sheet or a quarter sheet

moomoo 08-21-2008 12:02 PM

wrap around exercise sheets are best IMO :)

I have a waterproof one from 8)
The fleece lined ones are the best for winter and reflectives if you ride on the roads :wink:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0