Murphy's other 15 laws
MURPHY'S OTHER 15 LAWS
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He, who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end,
someone from California would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those,
who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14 . God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve
people, who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
OUCH...... some are very true :rofl:
Kitten Val are you sure you don't live in some cave on a mountain and people show up just to hear you speak?
Thanks for the laughs. Shalom
Thanks for my morning laugh to set the mood for the day.
Lol, dba! I have some very good friends, and we exchange with emails like original post all the time. In fact we also exchange with some absolutely awesome photos, but they take too much time to extract and post. I may give it a try when I have some extra time. :)
LOL these are great Val!
Brilliant! Made my Sunday morning!
Posted via Mobile Device
Number 15 -> Scary thought.
These are amazing!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Those were great!!
Here's my #16: When you have the tools, you don't have the device. When you have the device, you don't have the tools.
(You have a barrel horse, but no saddle. You get the barrel saddle, but now you don't have a barrel horse. You have time & tools to fix an old Jeep, but no Jeep. You finally get the Jeep, but now you don't have the time or the tools.)
#17: You wait over an hour for someone to show up, they don't so you leave. They show up right after you left.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0