The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Hurry UP iPhone 5 (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/hurry-up-iphone-5-a-137434/)

DancingArabian 09-12-2012 11:18 AM

Hurry UP iPhone 5

Seriously hurry up. My current phone starts randomly shutting off when it drops below 80% charge! Sometimes it gets stuck and I have to turn it on 10 times before it stays on, the camera works when it feels like it and the GPS is starting to lose track of me! It also randomly freezes and sometimes sits there frozen and unresponsive for 10 minutes and sometimes I flat out shuts off.

Child moment over. Carry on :)
Posted via Mobile Device

mtngrl7500 09-12-2012 11:44 AM

You sound like me and how I'm dealing with my current droid! It doesn't work at my house at all anymore, period. It barely works when I'm in town. I'm getting a 4s Friday and I can barely wait.

Zeke 09-12-2012 11:52 AM

Do you have an iPhone right now? Those problems sound crazy!

I'm nervous for the 5. I'm an Apple geek and have the 4S and I've heard they're possibly bringing new features to the 5 that won't keep it compatible with the hardware of older models. We'll see! I'm excited too though haha
Posted via Mobile Device

Zeke 09-12-2012 11:53 AM

Rumors before the announcement are rarely all true though so...fingers crossed its just as awesome ad always!
Posted via Mobile Device

DancingArabian 09-12-2012 11:59 AM

I have the 3GS and it's 2 years old. On its last legs!
Posted via Mobile Device

Zeke 09-12-2012 12:18 PM

I had a 3G for a couple of years and loved it, got me hooked obviously! It's so fun opening the box to a brand new shiny iPhone! Even better when it's upgrade time! I don't get to upgrade until next year unfortunately, loving Siri though so I'm ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

crimsonsky 09-12-2012 12:39 PM

i have a 3Gs with a cracked screen and it's just ... it needs to go. HURRY UP APPLE!!! as soon as they announce it i'm going to the AT&T store and pre-ordering a new iphone. :D

Zeke 09-12-2012 01:21 PM

Apple's next-generation iPhone liveblog! -- Engadget

Live Blog from the announcement! It's gonna be SO PRETTY!! Wish I was upgrading this year but by waiting, all the new kinks will be out. At least that's how I justify it to my broken heart haha.

crimsonsky 09-12-2012 04:09 PM

gah and now i still have to wait until friday to preorder and THEN wait until next friday to get the phone. *sigh* i've made it this long i can handle another week.

autumnheart 09-12-2012 04:33 PM

I have an iPhone 4 and I absolutely love it. <3