The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hey from Denmark (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hey-denmark-137719/)

BadRu Cowgirl 09-15-2012 11:54 AM

Hey from Denmark

Hi guys
I'm a 19 years old girl from Denmark.. (Denmark, as in the country, not the city in South Carolina :lol: ) Well, I found this site while I was searching for experiences with the Torsion treeless saddle, and thought I'd join to keep track on what's going on in the horsey world "out there" :wink:
Sooo.. I've been riding since I was.. maybe 4, but with breaks, and have had my own horse - a Paint Horse/Fjord.. yeah I know, funny mix, but she was cool.. (and stubborn!) :-) I haven't owned a horse the last 4 years, but I'm looking for one again :D

Please, bear with my spelling and grammar mistakes.

~ BadRu

SouthernTrails 09-15-2012 12:00 PM

Hi and Welcome to the Horse Forum

I hope you enjoy it :-)

Have any pics you can post of your Horses? We love Pictures

Northernstar 09-15-2012 06:04 PM

Welcome to the forum! "Godmorgen"? in your time right now? (We had an exchange student from Greenland visit 6 yrs ago!)
I rode on a treeless saddle for the first time recently, and I want one of my own someday!!! :)

BadRu Cowgirl 09-16-2012 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you guys :)

Here is a picture of my former horses (I hope), a fjord, and the paint mix.

Haha, Northernstar, very good ;) Well, now it's evening, so "godaften" but anyway.. Yeah, I can imagine, I want one myself, they are very nice :)

SouthernTrails 09-16-2012 03:10 PM

Thanks for the Pics, nice looking Horses

gigem88 09-16-2012 03:14 PM

Howdy from Texas!

HorseLovinLady 09-16-2012 05:56 PM

Welcome to the forum!

BadRu Cowgirl 09-18-2012 03:40 PM

Howdy gigem88.. I've been in Texas a couple of years ago, loved it :)

barrelbeginner 09-18-2012 03:42 PM

Welcoming you to the forum from Colorado!

AlaskaCG 09-18-2012 03:47 PM

Welcome

Hey! Don't worry about You'r grammar with me,my best friend is Danish from denmark so I get it a lot.I hope you enjoy this site,I just joined a few minutes ago so I know what's going on aswell since I stopped riding a few months ago. You'r Fjord mix was so cute[I saw the picture!]!!! I love Fjords and Paints,had a Paint of my own and dream of owning a Fjord.

You most likely don't want me to go into a 'life story' :D So I'll shuddup.Send me a message if you want:]

- AlaskaCG