The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stolen Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/)
-   -   Searching for info on horse. Anyone from NJ, please help!! (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/searching-info-horse-anyone-nj-please-137883/)

Cowgirls Boots 09-16-2012 09:20 PM

Searching for info on horse. Anyone from NJ, please help!!

I know this is like trying to find a needle in a haystack but I'm gonna try. I'm looking for any previous info on my mare and even if I could speak to a former owner id be more then delighted. She was given to me free from a big English barn in Long ValleyNj. (if you message me and may know something I can disclose the barns name, I just don't want to put it up publicly)

Here's what I have posted on CL about her. Again, I know it's a long shot but it's worth a try!

I'm looking for any info I can find about this pony mare. She was given to me for free from a big barn in Long Valley. She was apparently abandoned there and use to be a short stirrup pony until she was hit by a drunk driver while in the horse trailer and lost her right eye and her right ear flops. Then her owners abandoned her...Her name is Flopsy she's chestnut and about 14.1-14.2hands. I'm looking for any information on her previous life or anything. If you may know anything please comment or PM me!
Thanks for reading!
Posted via Mobile Device

Saddlebag 09-21-2012 10:00 AM

I'm not being pertinant but why the desire to have history on this mare? You may get information that affects how you work with her, instead of teaching her in a manner horses understand. If she's had a few owners she won't be the same as with the first owner and that changes with each owner.

Cowgirls Boots 09-21-2012 10:51 AM

Because I want to know what they did with her and more information on her accident. I also want to know if she's ever had a foal. It won't effect the way I work with her at all being I plan on keeping her til her last days.
Posted via Mobile Device