The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   My drawing journal. (Lots of pics!) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/my-drawing-journal-lots-pics-138023/)

HorseCrazyTeen 09-18-2012 02:14 AM

My drawing journal. (Lots of pics!)

7 Attachment(s)
Here are some of my drawings! These are the copies so they aren't as good as the originals, unfortunatly--plus I don't have professional pencils to draw with, the way I would like.  I gave all the originals away as birthdays or thank you's or whatever.   Some detail was also lost because our scanner isn't the greatest. 

Here they are in the order I have drawn them in. I drew the first one a long time before the rest. 

One of these days I'm going to get pencils that really  draw boldly and smear well!

Beatha 09-18-2012 09:46 AM

You're an amazing artist! I can't even imagine what you could do with professional pencils and supplies!

Chula 09-18-2012 03:01 PM

Beautiful! I love these! Your art skills are amazing.

HorseCrazyTeen 09-18-2012 03:06 PM

Thank you so much! I like drawing horses and babies especially. =) I'll upload some pictures of a few people I have drawn in a little while.

HorseCrazyTeen 09-19-2012 03:00 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here are my people drawings!

Most of them them are drawings of my relatives. A lot of detail is lost because of our scanner though. I have a couple more pictures too but I havn't scanned them yet. :)

kitten_Val 09-20-2012 07:07 AM

Very nice! I think you are very talented!

tinyliny 09-20-2012 12:36 PM

Yep! Very talented. HOw old are you, if I might ask? if you have not already had some instruction in art, then you should seek it out. YOu have a great eye for graphic layout and getting the 'essense" of the face in the portraiture.

Get some good pencils. no excuses.

jaydee 09-20-2012 03:20 PM

You have a real talent there, especially like the cartoon drawings. Its worth splashing out on good pencils and paper
Are you working from real life or photographs
If you intend to go to college you shouldn't avoid working in paint/colour as you will need lots of different compositions for your portfolio

lilruffian 09-20-2012 08:48 PM

Fantastic work!

lh4e 09-29-2012 11:14 AM

amazing work! :)
want to see more ;)