The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone else having a coding issue? (Mods?)

4K views 57 replies 32 participants last post by  kitten_Val 
#1 ·
I didn't know what section to post this in...
Has anyone had issues with the website coding the past couple of days?
The opening forum page is fine for me, but when I click on sub forums or topics the page goes into a simple text and hyperlink mode.

I use google chrome

I don't know if the mods have any control over this?

#42 ·
in the meantime is anyone else watching the Rita Crundwell auction of horses? I came over to discuss it on the forum and the coding was wrong. It's a pretty entertaining auction, hope the coding gets fixed soon.

#49 ·
i am using google chrome and i have not been able to see the full detailed site for about a week. A lot of the links arn't showing up. I can't even start a new post or edit my fonts in this post (ie, change color ect) hmm.

#51 ·
I also use Chrome and have the same issue, a moderator came to a thread I posted earlier this morning and said that admin and moderators are working on it and just be patient. Being a former site designer, and knowing about computers, perhaps the server(s) need to be rebooted or atleast clear the cache...the reboot will cause the website to go down...until it finishes loading back up. GASP, I don't know if I can survive 30-60 minutes without the forum! I am always, always on here!:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.