The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Been gone alittle while, missed everyone (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/been-gone-alittle-while-missed-everyone-13858/)

grayhorse 08-24-2008 09:22 PM

Been gone alittle while, missed everyone

I have been gone a while, as the 28th of July my hubby had a stroke at work and things got really crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! He is doing much better and I think will have a full recovery in time, But I have been so busy I have not had time to get here.
I went back to work full time 2 weeks ago at the Police Dept, so that has been keeping me hopping and still running the rescue so I am running around silly.
Just didn't want ya think I fell off the ends of the earth.
Grayhorse

PoptartShop 08-24-2008 09:41 PM

Welcome back! :) Glad you're doing well.

Jubilee Rose 08-25-2008 11:36 AM

Sorry to hear about your husband. Hope he gets better. And welcome back!

buckaroo2010 08-25-2008 05:10 PM

Welcome back! Im soo sorry to hear all the things that have happened I hope eveything get back to good soonn! :)

Dumas'_Grrrl 08-25-2008 05:52 PM

Glad to hear that things in your world have slowed down enough for you to have a chance to give us a shout out! :D

Sorry to hear about the Hubby! I'll send up some prayers for you and your family. Really happy to hear that he is expected to make a full recovery in time!

Don't burn the candle at both end on our account...we'll be here! (((hugs)))

Kirsti Arndt 08-26-2008 10:11 AM

sorry to hear of your husbands stroke-they do amazing things in therapy now-will keep you in my thoughts for his fulll recovery

grayhorse 08-29-2008 12:09 AM

Thanks guys

When it rains it pours so I have been told..... I have been worken 7 days a week at the shelter, and running Coal Creek rescue and keeeping up with my hubby , I am dead on my feet.
The new rescue pony Ringo has an infection, uppper respertory ,,, gave him entibiodics to night, sorry about the spelling I am typing fast, any way .... I am ok and hubby doing better, I have to pick up a new pony in the am that has been beaten badly , I understand that she ( it's a filly ) is very hard to catch and load , not that I blame her, anyway Cheif says I should take a traq, I want to try without it ,l know it sounds dumb but I want to help her , not drug her, she will stay with me till she is better, no matter how long that takes, I understand she is called ( Flip) as she flips over back wards if you pull on the lead. poor thing!, Any Ideas to help her would be great, I understand she has been hit alot and does not trust people, can't blame her.

Grayhorse