The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barrel Racing (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/)
-   -   Brittany Pozzi Or Martha Josey saddles? (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/brittany-pozzi-martha-josey-saddles-138679/)

barrelracer516 09-24-2012 10:54 PM

Brittany Pozzi Or Martha Josey saddles?

1 Attachment(s)
Im thinking about asking for a new saddle for christmas and have been looking at Martha Josey's and also Brittany Pozzi. Which do you like better? Or any other saddle preference?

I love this Pozzi saddle :)

CLaPorte432 09-24-2012 11:24 PM

893 Attachment(s)
Both are nice quality saddles. I would go with whichever style fit my horse. Pozzi's are wayyy more expensive then Martha Joseys though. Dont know your price range but Pozzi's can go into the $6000+ range. Martha Josey's seem to be $3000 and under, depending on how fancy you get.

I personally think many of the saddles are very similar build wise between these two brands.

If it was me, id go for a Pozzi just because i like the selection that she has. You can get them custom made as well, where as Martha Joseys, im not so sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

MangoRoX87 09-25-2012 10:15 AM

I'd go for a Martha Josey personally. You get a lot more bang for your buck.

I'm drooling over the Ty Mitchell Ultimate Renegade..........
Ty Mitchell Ultimate "RENEGADE" Square Skirt

BarrelRacingLvr 09-25-2012 11:36 AM

Personally a Pozzi....Have had one and LOVED it, worth the money spent.

beau159 09-25-2012 12:06 PM

I always drool over the Pozzi saddles, as they are absolutely gorgeous, but I've never owned one so I can't say. I just tell myself all that sparkle would be way too much extra work to keep clean, versus my simple plain jane Circle Y that I have.

I have heard that both are great saddles. If you're able to go to a tack shop and try both on, get the brand that fits you and your horse the best.