The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Games (http://www.horseforum.com/games/)
-   -   looking for a new horse game (http://www.horseforum.com/games/looking-new-horse-game-138735/)

PunksTank 09-25-2012 02:50 PM

looking for a new horse game

Hey, I'm an adult who loves horse based video games. I've played lots, mostly HI2 (buddy me if you want I'm PunkPony on Lifecycle). I like breeding aspects to games, but only when they mean something, not just senseless breeding for the sake of breeding.
I don't mind paying subscription fees, but I can't stand games that milk players for money with 'objects' you need to continually keep repurchasing for minor bonuses within the game.
I like color genetics but am not so hung up on it.
My only other little nit-picky thing, it's gotta have draft horses. There are lots of games I just can't get into because they don't have horses I like :P I know it's silly but it matters to me. :D

Thanks everyone! I'm happy to use someone's referral number too if you want me to when I join!

EthanQ 09-25-2012 10:11 PM

Don't know about any others, but I personally play Sims Pets haha

PunksTank 09-25-2012 10:12 PM

really? I haven't even thought of that one! I'll check it out :P

PunksTank 09-25-2012 10:38 PM

Yes I did Howrse for a while, but I don't like games that milk money for objects continually, I don't mind subscriptions, but can't stand being bled dry xD

barrelbeginner 09-25-2012 10:41 PM

ya its changed quite a bit as well.. which I dont like.. but I don have enough time for any of that

PunksTank 09-25-2012 10:43 PM

Ya, I also don't like the games that introduce temporary perks, that go away, like breeds you can't have any more sort of thing.

Tianimalz 09-26-2012 07:15 PM

Sims pets 3 (for PC, horses aren't on the Xbox version) is AMAZING. I sat there for hours playing with my virtual Indie LOL! You can train for racing or jumping shows, buy show horses, "adopt" horses, breed your own, or just keep them there for the entertainment! The horses are controllable too just like the cats and dogs in the game, it's pretty fun :D

PunksTank 12-02-2012 11:34 AM

Bumping this, cause I'm still looking, Sims is tons of fun but I don't like not being able to tab over and read HF xD

Tayla101 12-04-2012 02:01 AM

horse eden eventing is heaps of fun