The Horse Forum banner

LaceyLace and "The G's" + two videos...

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Wallaby 
#1 ·
I just had my first week of college for the year so everybody has been feeling a bit neglected. I haven't gotten to do really anything with Lacey all week as well so she's a bit...feisty right now! haha
I don't have class on Friday's, thank goodness, so I got to spend the whole morning with the critters. It was great.

All three of them are getting along SUPER well. I'm really pleased!

The goats are also really putting on weight (which is good - they were a little too skinny before they entered "The Fat Farm") so they're both starting to feel really great. I actually caught them playing with each other yesterday! It was the cutest.

Lacey had been a bit lame at the beginning of the week (I think she kicked herself somehow in the fetlock) but she seems to be recovering well. She's still a bit "off" but as long as she continues to improve, the vet isn't worried. And, as you'll see from the videos, she's certainly not acting like she's in major pain! hahaha Anyway, hopefully it's just something minor and she'll be back to her usual self in no time. I guess not really having time to work her during the week will pay off in this instance! haha

Pictures!

I found a redheaded caterpillar! haha

Just let out for the day...

"Hrrrrm. That youngster! COME BACK Atticus!!"

All together...

Such cuties.

"Hoo-man, do you have foodz??!"

Atti...

*thinks deep philosophical thoughts*

"Can Lacey's stall be my stall? She seems to have some cool stuff..."

"HELLO."

Videos!!

This one was after she went running off once - the goats were like "Ummmm...what is happening?" and Lacey was pretty sure that she was taking us all somewhere together. She's hilarious!

Then, I tried to take her back to the farthest pasture again and she did not want to go there. hahaha So she went running off again. Only the goats started running too. It was the best!

I hope you're all having a GREAT day! :) And thanks for looking!

See less See more
2 10
#10 ·
Thanks Thyme! :)

Haha, so true, lovesmysdunnboy! I love it here. I still can't really believe that that pasture is "real"...even though I see it everyday - it just seems too perfect! haha

Agreeeed Caroline! :lol:

Rightttttt, arrowsaway?! They just need to stop. :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.