The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   GlamourAlls Ladies Insulated Coveralls--In Pink and Brown! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/glamouralls-ladies-insulated-coveralls-pink-brown-139288/)

Ashley at Rivermont 10-01-2012 11:36 AM

GlamourAlls Ladies Insulated Coveralls--In Pink and Brown!

Hi fellow horse lovers!
My name is Ashley and I am a 37 year old single mom who has designed and manufactured a really cute line of ladies insulated coveralls. They are 100% Made in the USA and are available in Petite, Regular and Tall sizes. They are made of a really soft, brushed material and lined with Thinsulate which keeps you so cozy without all the weight and bulk. They come in a really pretty pink and a chocolate brown, with cute trim. So far the customer reviews have been fantastic! I've sold them all over the country! Please see my website at www.GlamourAlls.com. We also offer art, jewelry and other nifty items on my website. Please help me spread the word! Thanks so much!!!:-)

waresbear 10-01-2012 11:42 AM

I am really eyeballing those pink ones & bookmarked your website!
Posted via Mobile Device

jcraig10 10-01-2012 01:09 PM

how cute! i also bookmarked for the future.

Ashley at Rivermont 10-02-2012 08:50 AM

Thank you guys SOOOO much!!!! The pink is my favorite too! I have one in each color though and love them both. They are really soft and comfortable. Be sure to read the "testimonials" on my website so you can see what people are saying about them. :) Also, please help me spread the word by sharing on Facebook or anywhere you can think of. Thanks so much!!!!

old97fan 10-02-2012 10:00 PM

nice looking coveralls. Just a minor suggestion from a guy. You might also add insulated overalls with a matching work jacket. If you are having to use these in a work situation that involves a lot of freedom of movement overalls with a jacket tends to have a little less restriction of movement. That is why a lot of people in building trades have migrated to that combination. Good luck with the line. :D

Ashley at Rivermont 10-02-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old97fan (Post 1704864)
nice looking coveralls. Just a minor suggestion from a guy. You might also add insulated overalls with a matching work jacket. If you are having to use these in a work situation that involves a lot of freedom of movement overalls with a jacket tends to have a little less restriction of movement. That is why a lot of people in building trades have migrated to that combination. Good luck with the line. :D

Thanks, that's in the future for sure! Personally I prefer coveralls because I just don't care for overalls as much, but I know people who do like the bibs, but the "experts" guiding me in all of this recommended I start with one product at a time. I'm glad I did because manufacturing your own product is a million times more difficult than I ever dreamed it would be! However, the bibs and jacket are in the works and I hope to have them by next winter. I will say though that since my coveralls are lined with thinsulate, they are 2" thinner than a normal pair of coveralls so by being much thinner, it allows for a whole lot more movement....but you still stay just as warm! :) The number one complaint I received from coverall owners was they were too bulky and too heavy, so I fixed that problem when designing these. The feedback has been great so far on the customers who have purchased them! :D Thanks for your kind words!

old97fan 10-02-2012 11:17 PM

like the idea of the thinner material. That does help a lot. Some of the ladies with larger backs, shoulders or upper torsos might find some reaching, bending, twisting issues with the coveralls. Sounds like you have a very smart plan starting out. You will do well. :)

QOS 10-02-2012 11:19 PM

I liked them too!!! Would love to see them in PURPLE!

Ashley at Rivermont 10-03-2012 09:31 AM

Hopefully I'll add more colors soon too! All of my coveralls are 100% Made in the USA (and I'm fairly certain the ONLY coveralls made in America believe it or not which made finding a manufacturer who COULD make them difficult), but one thing I"ve learned is there are huge minimums when ordering things. I order my fabric raw then send it off to have it dyed, sanded (which makes it so soft) and all the other finishing touches it has done to it, BUT...they require a minimum of 1500 yards per color, which basically means about $10,000.00 PER COLOR for the outside shell fabric. That's why I started with only 2 colors. Don't worry though, I will expand and offer more products and colors as soon as I can! :)