The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Talk (/horse-talk/)
-   -   Breyer Model Horses? (

barrelracer516 10-11-2012 12:47 PM

Breyer Model Horses?
Does anyone collect them? I have many models that I am trying to sell, I need the money quick for my real horses. Im not really sure where to sell on, other than Ebay so I decided to check here.

If interested I can post more info on what I have and pictures. Just let me know. :D

LadyDreamer 10-11-2012 05:17 PM

Find a Breyer forum! There are surely some out there!

kassierae 10-11-2012 05:56 PM

I have over sixty. Model horse sales pages is a good place, but I've had better luck with eBay.
Posted via Mobile Device

freia 10-11-2012 06:09 PM

I collected one every Christmas when I was a kid. I dug them out last year and gave them to my 7-year-old twins, and those old horses have been galloping through the pastures of their imaginations ever since.
They've filled this year's Christmas wishlist with Breyer horses, so I would be interested in what you have.
I'm really looking for anything with feathered feet (Gypsy Vanner, Friesan, draft breeds), Appaloosa, Fjord, Andalusian, anything grey, dappled, etc - OK they have a long list. The Traditional size (11" x 9", isn't it?)
I would only buy if you have a Paypal account. Let me know if you have something cool (I know, they're all cool).

FaithCat 10-11-2012 08:09 PM

I collect traditional Breyers and am interested in what you have! Please make a list :)

xJumperx 10-11-2012 08:30 PM

95 Attachment(s)
I've got a growing collection of right around 175 :) Do we have a list of all the models? Love to see them!

kassierae 10-11-2012 09:07 PM

I have:
Choc the buffalo, 2002 BF special run
High Sierra, 2002 BF special run
WH Annie 2002 BF special run
2 RSV Inolvidable, 2002 BF giveawa
Zips Chocolate Chip
Flim Flam
Tally Ho, 2002 special run
Sunka Tanka, great spirit horse
Susecion and Le Fire
Molly the mule
15-20 of the mustangs from wal mart

I have more, I just can't remember off the top of my head.
Posted via Mobile Device

barrelracer516 10-11-2012 11:58 PM

Oh my. I can't even think of half of the names of what I have.

Tomorrow, I could take pictures of everything. I think it would be easier on me. :p Would that be okay?

Ashleysmardigrasgirl 10-12-2012 12:12 AM

lol do you have any gypsy horse breyers X-D I can never find them

barrelracer516 10-12-2012 12:13 AM

Nevermind! I decided to list them. I can also get pictures of any of them!

I have
Gypsy Vanner - Kuchi
Cleveland Bay - Tregoyd Journeyman
A dapple grey in the Flash mold
Rags To Riches (broken ear :-( )
2009 breyerfest celebration horse Roxy
2010 breyerfest celebration horse All Glory

I also have 2010 breyerfest special runs:
Star Studded
Stage mom and Child Star
Technicolor (broken stand :-( )

Bet yer blue boons
Paint Foal - Takoda
Chili (My favorite horse- pinto)
The picture perfect TB- Palomino
Custom Peterstone (very pretty one of my faves)

I also have many bodies and stablemates.

I'm sure I have more, I feel like im forgetting some. Oh well. lol. If I think of any more, then I will add them.

I also have DZ Weedo and Big Chex To Cash but they are on Ebay right now. (Both listed for 30 there)

I do have paypal, and Im not sure how I want these to be priced. Offer. I'm willing to work with you on prices. Just message me or something. :D