The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   My mud-colored mutt! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/my-mud-colored-mutt-140371/)

Equilove 10-13-2012 12:02 AM

My mud-colored mutt!

3 Attachment(s)
Well I've introduced Dozer here a few times... aside from his neck tying in low, him being a touch sickle-hocked, and his head being HUGE, do you notice anything else odd about him?

Lexiie 10-13-2012 12:05 AM

I really like his color

Ellieandrose 10-13-2012 12:13 AM

His got a tiny little bottom. ;)

PurpleMonkeyWrench 10-13-2012 12:26 AM

one thing that looks really odd to me is that he is not in my barn :lol: he is amazingly gorgeous!

Equilove 10-13-2012 12:35 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexiie (Post 1717413)
I really like his color

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellieandrose (Post 1717423)
His got a tiny little bottom. ;)

Awww he does have a wee bum doesn't he. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleMonkeyWrench (Post 1717442)
one thing that looks really odd to me is that he is not in my barn :lol: he is amazingly gorgeous!

Thanks a lot! I love him quite a bit. Dunno if you can see the other horse behind him in the first pic (from OP) - but that's my mare. I got them both the same day but I've taken a bit of a favoritism to Dozer here... shh, don't tell Willow! He's basically the love of my life. He's even bucked me off once already. Tough love! Sad to think he was super skinny not that long ago :( (last photo)

PurpleMonkeyWrench 10-14-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equilove (Post 1717456)
Thanks!

Awww he does have a wee bum doesn't he. :P

Thanks a lot! I love him quite a bit. Dunno if you can see the other horse behind him in the first pic (from OP) - but that's my mare. I got them both the same day but I've taken a bit of a favoritism to Dozer here... shh, don't tell Willow! He's basically the love of my life. He's even bucked me off once already. Tough love! Sad to think he was super skinny not that long ago :( (last photo)

Oh wow he was skinny. You did a good job with him! Your mare is gorgeous also *jealous* tough love is the best kind of love as long as you weren't seriously hurt lol

brookebum 10-14-2012 06:45 AM

stunning colour!!

Equilove 10-14-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleMonkeyWrench (Post 1718526)
Oh wow he was skinny. You did a good job with him! Your mare is gorgeous also *jealous* tough love is the best kind of love as long as you weren't seriously hurt lol

Actually, the people I got him from are the ones who got him mostly back to life. They bought him in May in that condition and I bought him 2 weeks ago with a little bit more weight to gain, but not super skinny. Since he's been on grass he has filled out quite a bit. And thanks about my mare... she is quite a turd! I wasn't seriously hurt when he threw me, just sore. It was my fault so I'm not complainin'. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookebum (Post 1718585)
stunning colour!!

Thank you! Definitely different ;)