The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   better pictures of my new pare dixie :) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/better-pictures-my-new-pare-dixie-140736/)

mlouati1389 10-17-2012 12:25 AM

better pictures of my new pare dixie :)

10 Attachment(s)
ive asked for a critique on dixie before i purchased her. but now that she is officially mine- safe and sound at home, i got a few better pictures. hoping these are okay for a critique. i am not the best photographer. i try. but im not great. shes been the best purchase i couldve ever made. i was skeptical at first because of her price. such a great horse for so cheap... but i am glad i went with my gut and got her. she is a pleasure to be around. i couldnt have asked for a better horse. perfect for beginners! especially my 3 year old and my 6 year old daughters!! she just loves them to pieces. just looking for a little insight on your thoughts of her. i know she isnt perfect conformation wise. but i also know she isnt horrible! shes just a trail horse and soon to be a beginning show mare for my oldest daughter [hoping anyways] :) keep in mind, she had been out of work for 1.5 years before i purchased her on September 1st.

tinyliny 10-17-2012 12:48 AM

Well, she's pretty . The thing that I keep looking at is her front left knee. It looks a bit swollen, and that leg is a bit crooked when viewed from the front. the front photos isn't reall square on. But anyway, that's what stands ou to me.

mlouati1389 10-17-2012 12:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
maybe the picture angles just make the leg appear crooked and swollen? do these make them look any better?

waresbear 10-17-2012 01:01 AM

She's pretty, she is good with kids, can't ask for much better than that. She is very slight in the legs, I agree with Tiny, in your 1st pic of her, the left knee looks swollen, but I can't see it in the others. My favorite thing about her is that mascara eyeliner, I love that!