The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   English and Western tack (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/english-western-tack-141067/)

OutOfTheLoop 10-20-2012 07:23 PM

English and Western tack

15" Bar Nunn round skirt barrel saddle. Fqhb, 7 in, older but great shape. Fenders have cosmetic damage from spurs, but doesn't affect using ability. 250$

15" no name saddle. I've used for 10 years and it still looks great. Fqhb 7 in. Underside of fender has some mouse chew lol. Doesn't affect using ability. 100$

18" Regent English saddle. Don't know how much I can tell you about it as i just dabble in English. Comes with stirrups and irons. Needs pads that goes in stirrup. 100$

Tough 1 5" chain mouth bit. 7" cheeks. Used once. 30$

4 1/2 inch o ring snaffle. 10$

54 inch girth with fleece. Elastic on both ends. 10$

English pads 10$ or make me an offer and ill look it up, don't really know what they are worth. The square pad is new, the quilted one I used once, needs washing but my other half says no horsey stuff in washer. The one with the fleece on top is used, and the other one Idk what it is lol, but its been used twice. Please excuse my ignorance.
Posted via Mobile Device

OutOfTheLoop 10-20-2012 07:23 PM

Pics didn't post from my phone. Will post in a bit.
Posted via Mobile Device

OutOfTheLoop 10-20-2012 07:56 PM

7 Attachment(s)
pads, bit and girth.

OutOfTheLoop 10-20-2012 07:59 PM

9 Attachment(s)
And the three saddles

ETA: The barrel saddle does not come with the girth or breastcollar that is attatched. It also has a nylon latigo that will be replaced with a leather one before shipping.

OutOfTheLoop 10-21-2012 11:50 PM

No name saddle is sold, e erything else still availiable
Posted via Mobile Device

OutOfTheLoop 10-26-2012 11:54 PM

English saddle and girth sold. Square English pad sold.

Still have pads, bits, and barrel saddle.

Don't be afraid to make ( reasonable) offers.
Posted via Mobile Device

OutOfTheLoop 10-31-2012 10:57 PM

English saddle, girth, and pad sell didn't go through so those are back up. I am including shipping in the prices of the saddles, and will make a deal for multiples items.
Posted via Mobile Device