I want to do a LOT of photography contests in the near future. So here's my first.
(Sorry... I'm really not wanting to steal your "thunder" paintluver)
Here's the category for the first:
You can interpret that HOWEVER you want. It can be a picture of two horses "hugging or kissing". It can be a picture of someone kissing a horse. It can be someone hugging a horse. It can even be a dog and a horse meeting and cuddling. The person can be on the horse. It can be a momma horse and a foal. Doesn't really matter. It can even be two breyer horses... Just so long as it fits the them of Equine (which can be Zebras, donkeys, mules, etc) Love.
Here are the rules:
1. YOU must take the picture (if you can get yourself in it, that's fine, as long as I can TELL that YOU were the one taking the picture)
2. Photos may be no larger than 1000x800 when you upload it.
3. The photos may be photo-edited simply to remove scratches, and other basic stuff like simple contrast and sharpness enhancement. No editing to make anything be a different color, or have ears perked up instead of back, etc...
4. Nothing INNAPROPRIATE. I will not accept any photos that have horse mating (even if it doesn't "show" anything), of a person that is innapropriately dressed, etc.
5. I want GOOD quality pictures. Not some fuzzy, blurry, and poorly lit pictures. I can choose to say "I will not accept that picture" if it doesn't seem to be of decent quality.
6. A maximum of three pictures can be entered per person. But it can't be of the same horse/subject. Each must be different. Can be a different pose with the same person, but with a different horse.
Entries accepted through September 15, and results will be posted September 18-20th. Can't say exactly WHEN I'll be getting around to it.
1st - a NICE sketch of the winning picture (it will be uploaded online, sorry... it most likely won't be mailed to you) and two other sketches from any other picture of you and/or your horse(s)
2nd - a sketch of your second-place picture and one other sketch from any other picture of you and/or your horse(s)
3rd - a sketch of your third place picture
Honorable Mention - A signature and avator made using your image.
Have fun entering!!!
How many photos are we allowed to enter?
Re-Read the Rules. It says a maximum of three photos per person.
Unlike the "picture contest" this isn't to find the "cutest horse", but it's to find the best photo, the best quality picture, the one that gives off the most emotion. Not just some random photo that you took with your cell phone (though those CAN be good).
i dont have a lot of especially arty type pics but these are two of my favourites :) the second one is photoshopped but i only did that to remove the arena and barrels in the background :) the first one i took myself by holding the camera out in front of us. thats why there isnt much of jarreds head in it :)
The first one is really nice.
The second one might have a bit too much photoshop done to it. And could you explain how that purty horse fits the category of "equine love"?
Thanks for the entries. Beautiful horse. :D
Is it okay if I use links? If not I'll return later tofix them but I'm on a verry slow computer right now. Sorry. :?
I am going to find some pics of my boy for this.
Dance and LIttle girl
My sister's hand and the paint she wanted (She named him Buddy!)
Cheerio and Romeo
my life and world!
here is my entry! thanks!
okay technically i took this picture, i set the camera on a fence post and timed it.. does this one count.. i know i cant prove that noone else took it but its my word that i set it up...anyways tell me if you can take this one in consideration. :)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.