The Horse Forum banner

Wren and Riley and George

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  FruityFilly98 
#1 ·
Beautiful day - snapped some pics of the girls and George.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Wild Heart - yep that is his new headstall - here is a closeup - I love it.

George is just THE. BEST. PONY. EVER.

Wren and I rode together in the pasture on Sunday - 5 open acres. I rode Whiskey and we had the best time. We played follow the leader with Wren leading and we went over the trail obstacles, around the barrels, over the poles and the bridge and all over the pasture. George was fearless and it was so fun to have a real ride with my kiddo.

Riley (the three year old) just loves him to bits as well - as you can tell from that grin. They ride several times a week and he is the same every single ride. Wren walks George while Riley rides, Wren walks all over and George follows - no lead rope required. It makes Wren feel like George loves her, and makes Riley feel big because no one is holding him.

My grandson rode and is apparently allergic :( as his face swelled up - I called my hubby at the house and he ran out so I could get Hunter inside - Wren untacked George by herself, put her stuff away, and gave him some grain before letting him out. She was VERY PLEASED with herself.

Just very blessed to have him.

Attachments

Reactions: Wallaby
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.