Dream Horse Game.
I'm a little bored, so I'll start a little game/quiz of sorts. If you suddenly found a magical credit card with an unlimited amount of funds:
1) How many horses would you have?
2) What breed/color/size/ect?
3) What would you do with them (dressage, trail riding, breed, teach...)?
4) Where would you keep them? (board or at home? If at home, in what sort of set-up?)
5) Anything else?
I'll go first!
1) I would love to have three horses.
2) One Rocky Mountain Horse, One Fjord and one Draft/Draft Cross.
3) I would do some trail riding and possibly dressage.
4) I would buy a nice big hunk of land somewhere with an impressive landscape, in the mountains I think, and build a nice house and stable suitable for 3 horses but with room to expand.
5) Not that I can think of.
Ok, that what I came up with. You all have a go!
1) Assuming I had the staff to care for them, I would buy 5-6.
2) I have 2 different breeding programs. One for Canadians and one for Clydes
3) Hunter/Jumpers and Dressage
4) I would build my own riding facility pretty much like the facility I'm at. Have 2 different indoors and an outdoor grass ring and a sand ring.
1- i would have two or three (maybe more)
2- Palomino Quarter Horse, a Friesian, Knabstrupper, draft cross
3- trails, show english, western, barrels
4- buy a boarding facility or board at a local barn (if i boarded id only have 2 horses, if i kept them at my own place id consider having more) indoor ring attached to the barn, outdoor sand ring, 45 stalls, 2 tack rooms. lots of trails
5- would buy a Siberian Husky as a barn dog
1) I'd have as many as they'd need me. if that's one... then it's one... if it's ten... it's ten. Maximum would be ten. :P Minimum would be one.
2) If I got to choose, it would be some draft horse. Either a mix or a purebred I don't really care...
3) Trail Riding, and some Therepeutic Riding as well. And by that... I don't mean just kids who are mentally or physically "******ed" (I don't like that word), but also people who come from hard backgrounds, and need to move on with their life, while healing old wounds.
4) At home... Pretty much build my own "facility". I'd have a TON of trails nearby though. :D
5) I would have a ton of rescue pit bulls and rotties as well. Not running around with the horses... but being in a different area, but each being loved like the horses.
1. Probably around 5
2. First Horse
- Dappled grey TB gelding 16.3 hands who competes in hunter/jumper and jumpers.
- Gypsy Vanner or Haflinger gelding or mare around 14 hands whos perfect for beginners but also can do well in jumping.
- Draft or Draft Cross gelding who is around 16-17 hands and does well in dressage but is also an awesome trail horse.
- Loud Leopard Appy gelding 16.2 hands who is a one person horse and needs some work with trust issues and handling, but will be stunning once finished.
- Black TB foal who I can train by myself and already show potential as an eventer.
3. Just about everything, mainly dressage, hunters, jumpers, and eventing but also some western stuff too.
4. At home. I would have a 8 stall barn with a tack room, feed room, and wash rack. Also, an indoor arena, outdoor arena, and roundpen. Maybe even a small cross country course. Huge pastures with shelters in everyone. I could go on and on.
5. I would also have my dream house on the property and my dream dog (a Newfoundland).
2.paint,fresian, gaited(tennesse walker or something like that), quarter horse, mustang
3. western,lots of trails, and maybe some jumping
4.nice barn with run ins, lots of pasture, indoor and outdoor ring, lots of wooded, hilly trails.
5.big house with a loft and rescued greyhounds
1) I'd be a horse hoarder if i had the money (I just hope I'm never a lottery winner)
Just a few that I'd be happy to own
3) Everything that I possibly could teach them and I'd show, a lot.
4) Big house with two huge indoor and outdoor arenas and a huge barn in the back with acres of land for fields.
1) maybe two ? well, only one at the moment but when i would have more time then i think two would be the right amount for me
2)Icelandics.. rare colors preferably
3)trail riding & building up gates and good physical shape
4) IŽd buy a small farm somewhere up in the country
5)Nah not really..
1) How many horses would you have? I have 4 and would like to have 10 horses
2) What breed/color/size/ect? One Qh stallion,one breedingstock paint/qhmare,one paint mare, one paint/appaloosa mare, one appaloosa mare, one arab/appaloosa mare, one mustang mare, one qh mare, and 2 geldings.
3) What would you do with them (dressage, trail riding, breed, teach...)? Barrel racing and trail riding,breed, lesson horse
4) Where would you keep them? (board or at home? If at home, in what sort of set-up?) At home with a lots of land to roam free
5) Anything else? A house and a front pouch where I can see my horses while Iam swining and family and a horse barn.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0