The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Contests (/horse-contests/)
- - Fun Horse Contest, many classes! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-contests/fun-horse-contest-many-classes-142151/)
Fun Horse Contest, many classes!
Alrighty all!! I am going to start a fun little contest for all of you. This is my first one creating!
Classes are as follows.
1. Best action photo (competition ONLY)
2. Best action photo ( non-competition ONLY)
3.Best head shot
4. Best funny picture
5. Best show ring picture (English ONLY)
6. Best show ring picture (Wester ONLY)
7. Dirtiest Horse
8. Cleanest Horse
9. Best Winter Photo
10. Best Edit Photo
11. Best Bucking/Rearing Photo
1. NO professional photos please
2. You may enter several horses in each category if you like. Please keep each individual horse to one entry per class.
3. Please include your horse's name and breed with each photo
If you have any questions please Private Message me and I will get back to you ASAP!
Contest Starts November 1, 2012 and will run through November 24, 2012
I am the sole judge of this contest and it is just for fun, there are no physical rewards for this contest. I WILL be putting together a photo contest starting November 25, 2012 and it will run through the middle of December and anticipate to do a prize for the winners for a fun little Christmas present! Keep looking to see the announcement!
MOST OF ALL, HAVE FUN!! :)
class 3 and 9-
Not bucking/rearing, just spooking. if it doesnt count, dont judge it:)
First pic is for Best action photo ( non-competition ONLY) Second pic is for best head shot and third pic is for Best Bucking/Rearing photo.
Best head shot. Name-Indy, Breed-Morgan
Best Action Photo, non competition. Name-Indy, Breed-Morgan
3. Best Headshot:
Babe, appaloosa (Romeo's mama)
Lucky, quarter horse
8. Cleanest Horse
10. Best Edit
D.D. ( Dot To Dot ) Appaloosa
Here are my entries:
Best action, non competition:
Best action, Competititon:
Best head shot (please note, they are different horses).
Best funny picture:
Best show ring picture:
Best winter Photo (note the winter fluff!)
Sorry, I forgot to say, the bay horse is called Millie, she is a 12yr old standardbred mare.
The little buckskin pony is called Ruby and is an american miniature.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.