The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   the vacation of your dreams? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/vacation-your-dreams-14224/)

Snapple122 09-01-2008 10:24 PM

the vacation of your dreams?

If you could go anywhere in the world.. where would it be and what would you do there?

and/or

What is the best vacation you've ever been on?

I have wanted to go to Nashville, Tennessee for a loooong time! Iam really into country music, and Nashville is like, the home of country

I also want to go to Atlantis, Paradise Island in the Bahamas.

And I want to go to Italy, and London to see all of the historic places, like the cathedrals and stuff. I love history like that.

I have been on 5 cruises mostly to the westren carribbean
I've been to Florida/ Disneyworld a lot and my dad owns a condo in Palm Springs.

TaMMa89 09-02-2008 04:43 PM

I would want to take a trip to the USA. Some bigger city, small town or ranch would be an interesting place to visit. Especially I would want to explore American culture and maybe even a little their history. Some sights and shopping would tickle my fancy too.

Also UK or Canada would be an interesting place to go. However, maybe the most realistic place is my old hometown. It's two hours away from my current residency and I've even planned taking a trip there. I would tour my old neighborhood and meet my old friends.

I've been in Turkey. It's the only time when I've left Finland. I was 4 year old so I can't remember a lot. But have to say that I'm not very interested in oriental culture so Turkey isn't the place where I would go at first If I could choose.

Sissimut-icehestar 09-02-2008 04:47 PM

somewhere outside of europe ! ive already traveled a bit there (5 times to spain, once to portugal, once to england and twice to sweden ) so i want to try something new.. africa ? or asia maybe ?
im not sure :lol: :)

buckaroo2010 09-02-2008 04:53 PM

I want to go party in Las Vegas :) and maybe go to Jamacia

My2Geldings 09-02-2008 07:48 PM

One of my best friends brought up the idea of going on a horseback riding trip in Europe. Sounds fun to me tho I lived in Europe so that aspect isnt as exciting but would be fun nonetheless.

Bitless 09-03-2008 02:56 AM

I would go to Spain :D ..... visit all the art galleries and museums, and visit the spanish riding school, then go for a trek on an andalusian over beachs or mountains or both 8) * drools *

And this aint a dream holiday, i fully intend on doing this at some point in my life :D

Miss Katie 09-03-2008 05:48 AM

San Francisco this October!! And getting to meet the crew of Mythbusters at a special function.

PoptartShop 09-03-2008 06:56 AM

I'd love to go to Hawaii. It must be beautiful there, or Italy! :)
My best vaca. was 2yrs ago when I went on a cruise to the Bahamas- it was beautiful, & a blast!

farmpony84 09-03-2008 11:23 AM

disney land and sea vacation... and then i really really want to see montanna and wyoming and i want to go back to germany....

My2Geldings 09-12-2008 06:07 AM

In all honesty I hate travelling. Because of what my mom does for work, I have actually travelled all over the world, so I have been very forutunate. Each and every trip has had it's specialness and fun but I will say my favorite trips are the ones I make to L.A. to go to Disneyland.
We have annual passes. The flight is short and the trip is quick. The weather is always gorgeous and I find very relaxing and refreshing to head down there.