The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   worlds worst tenants (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/worlds-worst-tenants-142378/)

BarrelracingArabian 11-03-2012 02:30 PM

worlds worst tenants

So watching tv today and these people go and check out bad tenants. Well one lady had a horse living in a bed room.... supposedly thought she bought a pigmy horse and once he grew up couldnt get him out of the house. They had to pull the wall out to get him out of the house. Some people never cease to amaze me haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

CLaPorte432 11-03-2012 03:48 PM

That cant be real... *shakes head*
Posted via Mobile Device

BarrelracingArabian 11-03-2012 04:59 PM

It was and sadly she saw nothing wrong with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tianimalz 11-03-2012 05:07 PM

My horses think they're house pets. One time I left the basement door open while we were cleaning, walked back in and my pony was just standing in there like "Lol, wassup?"

BarrelracingArabian 11-03-2012 05:29 PM

Yeah thats different though. The horse hadnt been outside since it got to bog to go through the doors so it stayed tethered in a small bedroom. The only way they could get him out was tearing down the entire back wall. Lucky for rhe actual home owner the house was due to be tore down so the damage was no big deal. But come on how stupid can you be?
Posted via Mobile Device

WSArabians 01-11-2013 12:45 AM

Oh man, these guys come across some CRAZY stuff delivering these notices! :shock:

alexischristina 01-11-2013 08:22 PM

I watched that. Don't believe it for a second unless it was a re-enactment?

a ) the horse 100% could have fit through the door.
b ) the horse was completely bombproof, cool as a cucumber when they RIPPED THE WALL OUT right behind it. And if a horse had never seen grass, cars, the outside life in general just being out in the SUN LIGHT would put it into a tizzy. Plus it was in pretty good condition...

I vote fake. These shows are just trying to get ratings. :wink:

WSArabians 01-19-2013 06:38 PM

I think you are right, Alexis... But they are entertaining!

themacpack 01-19-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexischristina (Post 1840032)
I watched that. Don't believe it for a second unless it was a re-enactment?

a ) the horse 100% could have fit through the door.
b ) the horse was completely bombproof, cool as a cucumber when they RIPPED THE WALL OUT right behind it. And if a horse had never seen grass, cars, the outside life in general just being out in the SUN LIGHT would put it into a tizzy. Plus it was in pretty good condition...

I vote fake. These shows are just trying to get ratings. :wink:

THIS - DD and I saw the same episode and both said those exact same things. Then again, the credits do say that it is "inspired by real events" so that says recreations to me - aka, fake.

waresbear 01-19-2013 06:41 PM

I love that show!!!! Haven't seen that episode yet. Some people aren't right in the head and stranger stuff happens, try watching that show Hoarders!