The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barrel Racing (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/)
-   -   When three barrel racers and a friend share a room. (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/when-three-barrel-racers-friend-share-142873/)

SorrelHorse 11-08-2012 04:05 AM

When three barrel racers and a friend share a room.

Yeah okay I don't even know guys.

This video is kinda late being seen but I just remembered it existed too! :lol: :lol:

We play with our food....We're bad kids. c:

I apologize if there's any language, I don't remember if there is or not. :lol::lol::lol:

But all of us are speech/drama/debate kids so we're a lil crazy anyway, but add the combination of Shanie, Jordan and Me being barrel racers its like...Yeah. It was entertaining. I don't know if it's funny to normal people, but we giggled about this for a good week. :rofl:

MyFillyAspen 11-08-2012 06:23 AM

:lol: You guys remind me so much of my and my old friend. Love how you were on HorseForum :wink: Haha. Now about those lollies... Sharing is caring right?? So where is mine :twisted:

DrumRunner 11-08-2012 12:29 PM

I'm at work and can't watch it! I'll come back this afternoon and try again..

eta- Bahaha!! My signature makes me laugh way too hard.. I had forgotten about it.

nvr2many 11-08-2012 12:39 PM

Love it! You guys are so cute!

Gidget 11-08-2012 01:13 PM

omg,that was awesome!
It made me laugh and smile

SorrelHorse 11-08-2012 02:56 PM

Hahahaha! We are such dorks. Those fruit snacks were very good though. :lol:

MyFillyAspen 11-08-2012 10:27 PM

The part about Selena had me in a cramp with laughter... :lol: kinda reminds me of what Pepe does when im guiding him to one of the cross-rails. :wink:

MyFillyAspen 11-08-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumRunner (Post 1749558)
eta- Bahaha!! My signature makes me laugh way too hard.. I had forgotten about it.

:-P The little things that keep us amused. Sometimes I scare myself at what I seem to find hilarious - that being one of them :lol: :wink:.

SorrelHorse 11-08-2012 10:41 PM

Just in case you didn't believe me, check this mess out. LOL. She hadn't been worked on patterns in awhile and I didn't even plan to go but my friend begged me.

beau159 11-09-2012 10:54 AM

hehe, I think little Selena had some GAS going on that 3rd barrel!!! Eh, it happens.

Trust me. Red is gonna have several disaster runs next year while he is getting seasoned. I just know it, lol.

And we did much stranger things at those wee hours of the morning for speech meets, as I am a fellow speech and drama geek. Even did a year of forensics and drama in college. Wasn't as much fun as high school. Everyone was way too serious and whenchy.