The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   5 facts about you (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/5-facts-about-you-142880/)

The Horse Lord 11-08-2012 09:08 AM

5 facts about you

So I figured that I didn't really know a lot of the users on here very well yet, and I'm sure there are other people in the same boat.

So in this thread, post five facts about yourself so that we can all get to know each other a little better

I'll start:

1. I love food and cooking - especially indian food
2. I am doing a degree in design
3. I buy a one or more hats every year :-P
4. my favourite colour is green
5. I am currently reading the lord of the rings for the second time :-)

Mochachino 11-08-2012 09:12 AM

1) I have three boys: 15, 13, and 12. One has ADHD and another ASD with oral apraxia.
2) I am changing careers from teaching to possibly an occupational therapist. Working on courses now.
3) I love to garden.
4) I am separating from my husband which is very difficult right now.
5) I have just starting taking english lessons.

Jessabel 11-08-2012 10:53 AM

1. I have 2 horses and 8 cats.
2. I'm obsessed with Halloween.
3. I collect weird stuff.
4. I read a lot.
5. I make really good sugar cookies.

:-)

ReiningCrazy 11-08-2012 11:04 AM

1. I have a twin sister who is my total opposite from looks to personality
2. I went to school to become a Customs Officer and work at the Border, Now Im a construction supervisor for the natural gas company (Youngest Female in my department by 20 years might I add)
3. I have a 4 year old Niece who I taught to crawl, walk, talk and all the fun firsts
4. I am so shy that I would rather stay home and read a book then go out and meet people
5. I usually get along with older people then those of my own age

HagonNag 11-08-2012 05:25 PM

1. I have 1 husband, 2 horses, 1 dog and 2 cats. No plans to replace any of them anytime soon.
2. We've been married 42 years - Neither of us have committed domestic violence. Yet.
3. I love to read (I'm a librarian and no, I don't get paid to read. Darn it.)
4. I love to bake - Italian cream cakes, Swedish coffee cakes, cookies, pies, bread....everything I shouldn't eat. Christmas is a stressful time for me!
5. I'm retiring in February and I'll have all day long to play with my horses and ride.

BornToRun 11-08-2012 05:29 PM

1. I have three horses, one cat and one dog
2. My favourite color is red
3. I love to write
4. I'm aspiring to become a photographer
5. I'm taking up Dressage again

SorrelHorse 11-08-2012 05:44 PM

1. I am on the debate team
2. I like asian things; Food, entertainment, music, culture in general, etc.
3. I love to read, but I have a hell of time finding a good book because I'm picky.
4. I currently own four horses, Two young ones and two older.
5. I am one of the lucky people in the US to live in a state with a High School Equestrian Team program. :) Not many people can say the same!

equiniphile 11-08-2012 05:52 PM

1. I'm bilingual; fluent in Spanish
2. At 15, I'm taking primarily college-level courses and am hoping to go into the field of genetics
3. I hate junk food. I feel totally sick if I eat it.
4. I currently have seven horses--an Arab reiner, an Arab colt, a TB eventer, a TB dressage mare, a Paso Fino, a Percheron, and a miniature (companion for the Paso).
5. I've brought along several young horses in various disciplines. I'm currently schooling my OTTB training level (eventing), have done all of his training myself, and am working with my aunt and uncle's Arabian colt we had transported here from Colorado. He will be a reiner. He's of Esbella and Varian breeding.

Shoebox 11-08-2012 05:57 PM

1) I have a cat, two parakeets, some fish, a horse and a little blind sparrow
2.) I LOVE reading and writing. Anything fantasy I love.
3.) I'm attending UWRF with a Bio major, hoping to go into medical school for surgery
4.) I'm a certified EMT. If you need lifesaving hit me up :)
5.)I love crafty things.

LeighLovesLongears 11-08-2012 06:18 PM

1.) I love to read but am very picky about my books so I have trouble finding a good one.
2.) I love to crafts and anything that involves art.
3.) I really enjoy photography and hope to make it into a hobby business.
4.) I don't have any horses/dogs/cats (at the moment) but I do have 3 donkeys (2 miniatures and 1 standard) and a cow (her name is Angel).
5.) I'm still in high school (sophmore) and keep changing my mind about what I want to do with college.(Although I keep thinking of vet tech).