The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barrel Racing (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/)
-   -   Well Isn't that something.. (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/well-isnt-something-143100/)

barrelbeginner 11-10-2012 03:00 PM

Well Isn't that something..

This is a huge barrel pattern.. if you ask me LOL:lol::lol:

alexis rose 11-10-2012 03:21 PM

That would be soooo fun!

BarrelRacingLvr 11-10-2012 04:30 PM

I LOVE watching the girls run at Pendleton! We went and watched slack last year which was awesome. Then we went and watched slack and a Perf this year...and let's just say that all the events are pretty interesting to watch lol. The steer wrestlers had a few hard hits when a steer would stop and they were already in the air lol. Then the saddle broncs and barebacks are great to watch! They set up a small PVC pipe (maybe 2ft tall lol) around the track then leave it open infront of the chutes....lets just say those guys go for the LONGEST rides of their life lol! Hilarious watching the horses jump the flimsy PVC (the setters of the fence sure got a workout aswell!).

Overall everything is GREAT to watch! Love the barrels and have at least 2 Pendleton runners in the making.
Posted via Mobile Device

SorrelHorse 11-10-2012 04:45 PM

I love Pendleton, especially since it's in my home state. I have full intentions once I get the opportunity to rodeo again to make that a priority stop.

BarrelRacingLvr 11-10-2012 04:56 PM

Ya you Oregonians have the good rodeos! Like Sisters, Joeseph, Pendleton, ect lol! And us here in WA don't have many good ones if any lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

SorrelHorse 11-10-2012 04:57 PM

Haha! Well just move over the border already! :lol:

MangoRoX87 11-11-2012 12:32 AM

I love watching that video!!!
Am I the only one that thinks the bay with the 4 white boots looks incredibly...off in some way?
Posted via Mobile Device

beau159 11-11-2012 12:41 AM

Pendleton would be a rush to get to compete at (mostly wishful thinking, because I doubt I'd ever be at that level nor have the time! Maybe when I'm retired in 30+ years).

I love big patterns. And my ol' Beau did too, that big boy.