The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Looking up a supposed registered QH (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/looking-up-supposed-registered-qh-143246/)

mollysmummy 11-11-2012 08:48 PM

Looking up a supposed registered QH

Hi,

I'm new here and I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction????

I just got a new large pony mare today and was told that she is a registered QH perhaps around 6/7yrs old. I would like to know if she is a QH and if so her DOB so I know her age for sure, I just like to know these things, lol. I was given her name "Springer San Peppy".

Thanks so much in advance
Lorraine

caseymyhorserocks 11-11-2012 09:01 PM

Usually allbreedspedigree.com has most registered horses pedigrees (although they don't have my registered QH) but I searched your horse and couldn't find her pedigree. If she is registered, you should have signed a horse transfer paper thing from AQHA that has her pedigree on it.

KeepCalmAndTrotOn 11-11-2012 09:02 PM

If you are looking for pedigree. You could try All Breed Pedigree. Or if you want to pay a fee, join the AQHA. They keep pretty good records.

CCH 11-13-2012 05:58 PM

I tried several variations of "Springer San Peppy" on AQHA and APHA without any luck. Do you have any more information or possible names of sire or dam?

Poseidon 11-13-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseymyhorserocks (Post 1753772)
Usually allbreedspedigree.com has most registered horses pedigrees (although they don't have my registered QH) but I searched your horse and couldn't find her pedigree. If she is registered, you should have signed a horse transfer paper thing from AQHA that has her pedigree on it.

Horses on allbreed are added by anyone. You can add your QH if you'd like, but it's not an "official" website, meaning someone could say their horse Bingo is by Secretariat and out of Zenyatta and it would show up.

mollysmummy 11-13-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCH (Post 1756389)
I tried several variations of "Springer San Peppy" on AQHA and APHA without any luck. Do you have any more information or possible names of sire or dam?

I have asked for more info all I have is what's supposed to be a QH pony mare with that name. She doesn't look like a QH at all, she is a dark buckskin large pony, apparently around 6ish, sorry. Just trying to find out more about her if possible, but she is cute anyway & staying with me regardless :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Ponies 11-14-2012 12:48 AM

my boy isnt on there either, but I have his pedigree and transfer papers (havent sent them in yet.. oops.)
Would the past owners have a copy of the pedigree or know the parents names?