The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Grazing Muzzle Inserts (

Tully Creek 11-13-2012 03:16 PM

Grazing Muzzle Inserts
Does anyone have a source for a replacement rubber insert for a grazing muzzle? I have done much Googling, but nowhere have I been able to locate just an insert to replace the worn rubber portion. The rest of the muzzle is in fine shape and I hate to buy a whole new unit when the only issue is the small eating hole is now not very restrictive.

Alternatively, does anyone have a safe, durable idea for a " do-it-yourself" option?

xJumperx 11-13-2012 06:56 PM

95 Attachment(s)
Duct tape ;) Either make a smaller circle with it, or just cover the whole hole if you like :) Duct Tape has always worked for me, never fallen off :p

Kato 11-14-2012 10:28 PM

We had one we wanted to make the hole smaller and glued a rubber bit guard on the bottom.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome