The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Racism Rant (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/racism-rant-14345/)

Small_Town_Girl 09-04-2008 07:49 PM

Racism Rant

I'm so sick and tired of people who are racist. My husband and I
just got through telling off an ignorant fool on youtube claiming
that all German people are going to hell and they were all Nazis
and can't be forgiven for World War 2 and the killing of innocent people.

This person claimed to be a christiian saying all that crap. I told
him he was rascist, doesn't know what the bible says
about racism/discrimination, and needs to read his history
books some more. :evil:

Not all German people were Nazis, people.

Hitler was NOT German, he was Austrian.

You cannot pen one nationality on being a "Nazi," their
was hundreds of foreign men other than Germans that
were nazis.

*sigh*...There will NEVER EVER EVER be such thing as
world peace. :evil:

buckaroo2010 09-04-2008 07:50 PM

I know what you mean b its hard to unerstand people sometime but you just have to ignore them and move on but its hard to do sometime :?

Small_Town_Girl 09-04-2008 08:35 PM

Yeah it's hard to ignore people sometimes, ignorant people at that.

buckaroo2010 09-04-2008 08:40 PM

Yes I know what you mean did he msg yall back? :?

Small_Town_Girl 09-04-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckaroo2010
Yes I know what you mean did he msg yall back? :?

I honestly stopped looking, it was just working on my nerves, everything he posted didn't make sense...he was quoting these
biblical passages that didn't even pertain to the topic...lol.

buckaroo2010 09-04-2008 08:48 PM

WOW :roll: people I swear

LadyDreamer 09-04-2008 08:49 PM

"It is the internet. i can say whatever i want and no one will ever know it was ME! i can pretend to be a total badass when in fact i am a snivelling weakling that gets picked on at school. Oooh, i'm tough."

kickshaw 09-04-2008 09:30 PM

^^ probably describes that dude to the T!

omgpink 09-04-2008 10:45 PM

OMG! I know what you mean! People call me a Nazi all the time, I'm full German, and they say I must hate Jews! I'm like no, Why the F*** would I hate Jews ,they've done nothing to me! Also I'm from the deep South(born in AL and lived in GA) people always say, your just a redneck aren't you? I'm like, no, I live a civil life, yea I might go mud bogging and fishing but that doesn't make me a redneck! Also, since I'm from AL, everyone thinks I'm going to marry my cousin! It just pisses me off so much!(I guess those last two aren't really racist!)

Brandon 09-05-2008 12:28 AM

I know what you guys are talkin about, but we need to realize that some people really have hatred. What I would like to know is if this guy is merely sayin these racist comments for attention, or if he really believes what he says.

Even today I find people that have such a hatred for the Jewish people, but yet they can't seem to give a good reason for their hatred.

Sadly I have also encountered people who hate muslims because they believe all muslims are terrorists or some kind of evil people. I think some of these people who claim to hate Jews and Islamic people are influenced by such biased and inaccurate opinions, that to be "indifferent" they just go along with the group.

You could argue and curse at these people till you are blue in the face but at the end of the day, you will most likely achieve nothin.

Thanks,
Brandon