The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   TERRIBLE Day... *needs hug* (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/terrible-day-%2Aneeds-hug%2A-14369/)

FutureVetGirl 09-05-2008 01:33 PM

TERRIBLE Day... *needs hug*

URGH... Today has been a day where nothing has gone right. I was stupid and stayed up "late" last night, and had to get up at 8:00 this morning for school at nine. I wasn't really able to get up until 8:30, and had to immidiately take a shower. As I was getting ready for a shower, my little brother walked strait in, no knocking, nothing, and I was complete naked. He screamed, saying it was my fault. When HE was the one who walked in without knocking.

After the shower (which was annoying... because the razers were dull... the shower head was going nuts, and so on), I had a HORRIBLE stomach ache, and was in the bathroom for another thirty minutes. By the time I got out it was nearly 9:30. My mom was mad at me because I hadn't eaten, and it was time to start on school (I'm homeschooled). I went downstairs to eat, and found that all was left was one biscuit. I took it, and asked Mom if I could eat the last brownie from yesterday. You see... I hadn't had one yet. She said that it was fine, but that I was to have it later. So, I went upstairs to start on school.

Almost immidiately, things began going wrong in the school stuff. I had gotten tests done, but they were the wrong tests. I forgot to send things to both my teachers as well as my mom (I do internet school homeschool). And then there were things on my mom's computer that wouldn't work, so she spent nearly an hour trying to get it done on MY computer. So I wasn't able to get hardly ANY of my tests done... and was only able to finish them later. Lunch was just as annoying... not that there wasn't things to eat... but there was nothing that my little brother WANTED to eat. So he was complaining, and I had to deal with that.

I had set the brownie out to eat later this evening. I went back up to work on school. Still impossibly figuring nothing out. Spanish 3 is driving me nuts... Health is just plain stupid right now (we're learning NOTHING about health)... and World Lit is annoying me like crazy. My mom continued doing stuff on my computer, so I still wasn't able to do much when it came to school. She got off, I got tired, and I went downstairs to get a glass of milk to drink. I got there... and guess what? The brownie that I had saved for tonight... was gone. The napkin was there... but the brownie was gone. Everybody SAID that they didn't take it... but somebody HAD to have taken it... because I didn't!!!!

And then... I wasn't able to finish all of my stuff before 4:30, so I went out to the Stables with all of that to do. I went out... and my BO wasn't there... so I couldn't ride. So I had to follow my parents around while they did what they were going to do. My brother and my dad are spending the night out at our "camp". Which means I had to ride home with my mom. Which would be OK... except I MENTIONED me buying a horse while in the States, and she IMMIDIATELY started lecturing me about how she's not wanting to go through all of that, that there's not enough money, that there's no way I'm going to do that... no where to keep it... I won't have time... there's no way to go see it because though I'll have a license I won't have a car... yadayadayada.

And so now... here I am... it's 7:30... I have school STILL to do... am confused on over half of it. I'm alone with my mom downstairs... don't want to talk to her... and... well... it was just a ROTTEN day. The only thing that DIDN'T happen was girl time (y'know... that monthly time...)... though I can't say that it WON'T.

Urgh... I just need a hug... even if it's virtual... *sigh*

Dumas'_Grrrl 09-05-2008 01:48 PM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))

Nothing's worse than someone else eating the last brownie....
When I was younger and had to deal with siblings...we chose to take posession by licking. :lol: even if we weren't gonna eat it till later.

Vidaloco 09-05-2008 02:01 PM

http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/love0073.gif Big Hug

I have a theory that you will know how the rest of your day will go by the first 10 min. after you get up. If your brother walks in on you naked, you know its going to be a bad day.

Tomorrow will be better http://www.smileyvillage.com/smilies/happy0158.gif

FutureVetGirl 09-05-2008 02:18 PM

haha... I WISH...

Tomorrow I'm going out to the "camp" with everybody. Which means that I'll most likely be designated as the baby-sitter... which means I have to make sure that none of the babies fall into the concrete pool, eat any of the rotting apples, get stung by any bees, fall into any of the other pits, get scratched up by rose bushes... etc.

It's going to be an annoying day... with no riding. :evil:

*sigh*

Hopefully I'll live... :roll:

farmpony84 09-05-2008 02:52 PM

....and you live in a country far far away........

poor pitiful futurevet girl... teehee... i'm sorry... I hope your next day go's better... I hope your teacher (mean mom) puts a big gold star on your forehead!

FutureVetGirl 09-05-2008 02:58 PM

haha... thanks...

hopefully.

At least I don't have any bad grades. My worst is a 94% or something... ;)

PoptartShop 09-05-2008 03:01 PM

Awww. :( ****BIG HUGS****

DashAwayAll 09-05-2008 08:50 PM

** shakes head sadly**

You left an unattended brownie in plain sight and expected it to be there later ?? tsk tsk tsk m' dear. For shame. :roll:

As for the whole school/computer screw up, so sorry. That sucks. But be glad it was home schooling with your Mom, and you didn't have 40-400 other people witness your bad day!

try to get a good night sleep and put this evil day behind you.... and make yourself a batch of brownies tomorrow!

FutureVetGirl 09-06-2008 03:23 AM

*sigh*

I know... but there are only three other people in our house besides me... and I made it QUITE clear to everybody that it was mine and I was saving it. *sigh*

I can't have a batch of brownies... but my mom's downstairs making Chocolate Chip Cookies... :D

Dumas'_Grrrl 09-06-2008 10:44 AM

OK...I'm telling you...GO LICK THE COOKIES YOU WANT TO EAT! :lol: It seriously works. We used to lick or dinner plate too when we wanted to sit somewhere.... :idea: Ya' know...If my mom ends up crazy in her old age I know we'll have to take care of her...We DID it to her!!! :lol: