The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   ~A Bond Like No Other I have seen~ (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/%7E-bond-like-no-other-i-144081/)

amg800 11-19-2012 05:05 PM

~A Bond Like No Other I have seen~

Please Sub to this girl! Can I get 100 subs by Thanksgiving! - YouTube
This is a video for my friend HorseInsaneCowgirl! Her and Sky have such an incredible bond the horse follows her without a leadrope or treats, the horse comes to her and even whinnies to her when she leaves! Please go sub her! Her videos are amazing! :-)

Janna 11-21-2012 03:29 PM

Horse sniffed her hand like she used treats to teach the horse to do it.

amg800 11-21-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janna (Post 1767235)
Horse sniffed her hand like she used treats to teach the horse to do it.

Well she doesn't
She HATES giving Sky treats because she wants this horses real respect. If she used treats that horse would be nipping her like crazy! :-x

SMMJessee 11-23-2012 03:03 PM

Thats really good video
BUTTTT........ it is obvious that it was all taken in one day and i am not trying to top anything here but me an my boy do not have the best bond at all and i do shankless showmanship on him and i ride him in the field without hand, carry pole bending poles around the arena on him and he trustes me.

So what im saying is she can walk and her horse follows....I can do sooo much more but yet me and my horse dont have the best bond at all.

Maybe you should title is diffrently:lol: like somthing about partner ship more then a bond

amg800 11-23-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMMJessee (Post 1769360)
Thats really good video
BUTTTT........ it is obvious that it was all taken in one day and i am not trying to top anything here but me an my boy do not have the best bond at all and i do shankless showmanship on him and i ride him in the field without hand, carry pole bending poles around the arena on him and he trustes me.

So what im saying is she can walk and her horse follows....I can do sooo much more but yet me and my horse dont have the best bond at all.

Maybe you should title is diffrently:lol: like somthing about partner ship more then a bond

Well all I can say is everyone has different opinions on these things. In my opinion a "bond" is where the horse trusts you and sees his owner as a leader and a protector.
But like I said before we all have different opinions and I respect that :-)

SMMJessee 11-25-2012 06:02 PM

ya it all depends on what you think but dont get me wrong that horse defadently loves his owner

ThoroughbredJumper 12-06-2012 10:31 AM

Not trying to beat down the view on the relationship of the two.. But my TB Romeo follows me in pasture, in the ring with other horses, anywhere i ask. If i point and say "go" he will walk to where i pointed and wait there. He hugs me when i am sad, he licks my cheek when i cry (only twice have i cried and both times hes licked me), and he nickers to me when he hears me pull up to the barn. Im just saying, anyone can have an unbreakable relationship. But i do see hers was probably built on food... (the hand sniffing each time)

riccil0ve 12-06-2012 10:37 AM

I... don't see anything in that video that I couldn't do with any of the other horses at my barn. Or any reasonably well-started horse for that matter. Not being cocky, I'm sure most of us could do that with a previously handled, sane horse. O_o
Posted via Mobile Device

ThoroughbredJumper 12-06-2012 11:04 AM

and hes on a lead rope virtually the entire video... nothing special there....

amg800 12-06-2012 11:10 AM

Wow!! You don't have to be so mean. Seriously I am new to horses ok! The name of the title is A BOND LIKE NO OTHER I HAVE SEEN! OK?? I really don't appreciate these comments. Also for the 2nd time she doesn't ever give the horse treats! Instead of pounding ya'll could just tell her how to build up the bond not tell me how "Its not a real bond"
I am not trying to be mean but this really annoys me