The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   LF: Reining and Roping Tack & Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lf-reining-roping-tack-equipment-144224/)

HorseGuru 11-21-2012 02:41 AM

LF: Reining and Roping Tack & Equipment

Hello y'all looking for some western equipment. I'm open to anything. Bits, saddle pads, spurs, reins, head stalls(light brown only.

Also if you have some other western tack throw me a pm!

And to narrow it down... My horse takes a 5 and 1/4" bit. And is horse sized. He is your typical bulldog qtr.

:) thanks guys and gals can't wait to see what you have!

Let's make a deal
Posted via Mobile Device

franknbeans 11-21-2012 07:46 AM

I would suggest eBay-there is usually some great stuff there-including Balding bits!

HorseGuru 11-21-2012 12:17 PM

Ya I am already all over eBay. Just looking for people with extra or old tack here. Worth a shot. I see more English thou
Posted via Mobile Device

HorseGuru 11-23-2012 05:42 PM

Bump? What is this a English forum hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

OutOfTheLoop 11-23-2012 11:05 PM

Well ok. Hmm.. I have a saddle for sale. A squirrel chewed a chunk of rawhide off the cantle. I asking 150$. Interested? Oh, I can throw a pad in with it, for an extra 20$.
Posted via Mobile Device

ETA I forgot to say its a barrel saddle. And its about 40 years old.

HorseGuru 11-23-2012 11:11 PM

I have saddles... Thanks. I'm interested in the pad..... :) shoot me a pm
Posted via Mobile Device

snootyfox 11-26-2012 10:09 PM

I have two Circle Y headstalls in great condition and two of the John Lyons training bridles. It is a great quality training bridle with no big JL logos on it. Also a set of small roweled spurs, rope reins an a set of split reins. PM me for pics- I have no idea how to post them here.