The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Grooming (/horse-grooming/)
- - Home Grooming Kits... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/home-grooming-kits-14454/)
Home Grooming Kits...
I wasn't able to get a kit before... while I was in Budapest... so... once again... I'm looking at putting one together.
My Dad said that IF we choose to move out to the "camp" (hard to explain), that I might be able to get a horse. So... if we do... I'd get Mozart. Of course.
But anyways... for now... I need a grooming kit. Any suggestions for things I might either find around the house, or in stores nearby? We don't have dollar stores with grooming stuff. Sorry guys. So please, think about it where this is NOT a horse country, and NOT America, Great Britain, or Australia.
So... any tips?
Here is what I can get so far:
1. Hard Bristle Scrub Brushes for hooves and as hard bristle body brushes (don't worry... two seperate brushes)
2. Soft Bristle Shoe Brush as a soft face brush, or as a soft body brush.
3. Sponges (heh... easy)
4. Rags and old towels to use as a rag to help groom. We have both soft, and rough... old and new... big and small. :P
5. sticks as hoof picks...
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.