The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   whats for breakfast tuesday? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/whats-breakfast-tuesday-14480/)

Kirsti Arndt 09-09-2008 09:16 AM

whats for breakfast tuesday?

good morning-is it friday yet? i rode in the arena last night in a pouring rain storm-no thunder-metal roof-very loud but was kind of nice after a while. At least when the weather is like this Sonny is clean when i get there. Hope all you southern people, Texans and Floridians are getting along ok with all these storms.
have a great day-

3neighs 09-09-2008 09:36 AM

Ah, my morning is free! Going to have some coffee and then do some errands before the little boy I watch arrives. Dumas, I didn't find any army guys over the weekend, but the big bare dirt spot from our pool and his dump truck kept him busy for hours yesterday. :lol:

iridehorses 09-09-2008 10:30 AM

It was raining this morning when I went to ride - bummer. By the time I turned the horses out to the pasture from the paddock it stopped. I could swear that Bobo was snickering as he went through the gate.

Coffee, I need another cup.

Good morning 3neighs, great ride on Sunday! Sorry you missed the BBQ on Saturday.

Dumas'_Grrrl 09-09-2008 11:10 AM

Iride- Bobo is a great name and to think of him snickering actually made me give a giggle out loud.

3neighs- yep...dirt works too! :lol: When my son had just turned 3 we caught him peeing in a mud puddle that was almost dry...so he could play in water.. :roll: We had to nix that idea but at least he was creative!!! :lol:

Today is overcast and unseasonably cool. We might not hit 70 degrees. I need to do some outside chores. Most important on this list is to get the Chicken's fence fixed so we can use the gate properly...I've been putting this off because our "Ozark engineering" has been ok...but alas..I better fix it right.

Then the dog needs another bath...My allergies have been flared up and I haven't been able to smell for a few days....the dog stinks!

So I'm gonna chow down on my cheerieo's and head off to handy woman world!!!

Have a great day all!!!

Sara 09-09-2008 11:31 AM

Rain, coffee and an upset stomach...ugh.