The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   FS/T Pads, Bridles, Halters, Chaps, Hat, Saddlebags, bareback pads + more! USA (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/fs-t-pads-bridles-halters-chaps-145483/)

Curly_Horse_CMT 12-03-2012 11:34 AM

FS/T Pads, Bridles, Halters, Chaps, Hat, Saddlebags, bareback pads + more! USA

10 Attachment(s)
I accept Paypal or postal MO. I am on the good seller's list and prefer you to be too. I will clean everything to the best of my abilities before I ship. Usually I ship within 2-3 days of receiving payment. Everything is described to the best of my ability and I don't accept returns so please make sure to ask lots of questions before you purchase! http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...lies/smile.gif I am looking for serious responses only please, no tirekickers.

I will trade for the following items:

72"-74" pink (preferred) or blue medium to heavy weight turnout blanket
Horse shipping boots, navy (4)
blue or pink hay bag
blue or pink m body sleazy
28" brown or black wintec dressage girth
pink rope halter with lead (Arab or horse size)
*may be other things-just ask!*

HEADSTALLS
-Dark oil leather Trooper/English headstall with matching reins. Brass fittings. Leather is of good quality. Has maker's mark but is faded and difficult to read. Fits anywhere from horse to Arab/cob sizes. I will oil again before it ships. $25 plus shipping.

-plain brown browband western headstall with chicago screw ends. Never used. $15 plus shipping

RIDER APPAREL
-Brown wool felt Aussie-style hat with leather hatband and chin cord. Has ear flaps that tuck up into the hat. Used. $10 plus shipping

-brown boot-cut western chaps with fringe. Used. Size adult M. One zipper is missing, other works well. $10 plus shipping.

-Grand Prix black S half chaps; zippers work good. The one's leather patch is coming apart (can get photos) but they still work good. I am sure you could glue it back down. I got a new pair and don't need these. $10 plus shipping

-36" medium oil floral tooled belt. Has easy-change snaps to quickly change out buckles. Used but in good shape $25 OBO plus shipping

M forest green English schooling chaps, used. Zipper works good. $15 plus shipping

HALTERS (Rope and Nylon)
-light purple average rope halter with lead and popper. Used $6 plus shipping

-green/black OS/WB rope halter with black lead and popper. Used $8 plus shipping

-green average rope halter with rawhide nose and lead. Used $7 plus shipping

-Kelly green Mini/small pony rope halter. Used. Ends that go into the knot are no longer in metal braket. $7 plus shipping

-Amigo brand horse size halter with matching lead, navy/silver. Barely used, like new. $15 plus shipping

-red with black flecks horse rope halter with attatched lead. Used, $7 plus shipping

-Older cob size nylon halter, black with blue braiding on cheeks and noseband. Some rust on buckles. $5 plus shipping

PADS (English and Western)
-square western saddle pad (guessing 30x30?) with blue, purple, grey and white Navajo pattern. Fleece bottom. Leather wear pads on sides and withers. $10 plus shipping.

-Round western/barrel pad. Light/dark brown, light/dark blue and red tones in Navajo pattern. Holds its shape nice, about a 1" thick. Leather wears are coming a bit loose but nothing major. $15 plus shipping

-red with black square Triple-E AP trail pad with pockets that velcro.Has fleece underside. Well used but no rips or holes. $7 plus shipping

-Black Tough-1 AP trail pad with pockets that buckle to close. Has one hole where buckle meet straps. $3 plus shipping

- -Quilted white with light blue trim fitted AP pad. 19" spine and drop. Lightly used, $10 plus shipping

BAREBACK PADS
-green Triple-E bareback pad with handle. Well used but no holes or rips. Comes with girth it came with. $10 plus shipping

-green Triple-E bareback bad. Had handle replaced, rip on withers (sew job) Has neoprene on bottom to prevent slippage. No girth. $5 plus shipping

TRAIL ACESSORIES
-brown nylon padded (may be insulated?) saddle bags. Used, zippers still work good and no holes or rips. $7 plus shipping.

-water canteen (round) southwestern design. Has nylon strap. $3 plus shipping

REINS (English and Western)
-green western Vaquero style cotton roper reins with scissor snaps. Used $5 plus shipping

-brown leather English reins with lighter brown cotton. Well used $3 plus shipping

GIRTHS
- English girths. I have two lighter brown cotton-type ones, a brown cotton one and a dark brown one. All probably range between 44"-50" maybe. Can get exact measurements if interested. All have rollers; most don't have elastic. $10 each plus shipping

-fake sheepskin covered nylon girth for bareback pad; buckles have rollers. Never used $3 plus shipping

Curly_Horse_CMT 12-03-2012 11:37 AM

10 Attachment(s)
More photos:

Curly_Horse_CMT 12-03-2012 11:39 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Photos continued....

Curly_Horse_CMT 12-03-2012 11:41 AM

10 Attachment(s)
and some more....

Curly_Horse_CMT 12-03-2012 11:42 AM

6 Attachment(s)
one more, only one, I promise...lol