The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Boarding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-boarding/)
-   -   Hmm (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-boarding/hmm-145554/)

Ellieandrose 12-04-2012 02:33 AM

Hmm

So lately, to my knowledge, other people have noticed before me.
There are people that have recently come to the place were I agist, they came about 4 months ago ish. They have been plainly DISREPECTFULL! They let there horse wander around the stable, that's fine we're alowed to, but the part that gets to me is they block off the entrances and exits to the stables so there horses doesn't go in there. What if there was a fire?!? Or someone wanted to put there horses out? They also don't clean up after themselves. There horse poo's in the wash bay and arena and they just leave it?!? Now they are bringing horses from other property's and riding on this property. This could mean very bad news for the agistment owner if someone or a horse gets hurt right? What should I do?
Posted via Mobile Device

stevenson 12-04-2012 03:01 AM

you might bring it to thier attention that blocking the barn aisle is dangerous in case of fire , and an inconvenience to other boarders. If the BO allows outside horses then you really need to bring that up with the BO, or move. If outside horses are not allowed, then discuss this with the Barn Owner.

Ellieandrose 12-04-2012 03:22 AM

Just sent the BO an Email.
Posted via Mobile Device

wetrain17 12-05-2012 11:28 AM

I hope it was in good taste. If you came off aggressive, the BO may be offended and it can only lead to more problems for you. I'm only mentioning this because you use !?!?! often enough to imply you are yelling.

Ellieandrose 12-05-2012 04:54 PM

I got a reply from the BO, his not happy. The email I sent him was calm and professional just asking if he knew it was happening. He is FAR from impressed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ashleysmardigrasgirl 12-05-2012 05:02 PM

not happy with whom? Good luck! hope it isn't you he's mad at ;-)

stevenson 12-05-2012 07:40 PM

so , is he mad at you ? or the other party ?

Prinella 12-05-2012 07:49 PM

Sounds like you've done the right thing. Hopefully it works out

Ellieandrose 12-06-2012 04:42 AM

His angry with the "visitors" as he called them. Quote marks and all. Haha. My BO is very much a layed back kind of person. His like a ghost. Things will change out of no were. (we know his done it tho.)He was angry as its his families business at stake if someone gets hurt. /:
Posted via Mobile Device