The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Just a quick look.... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/just-quick-look-145779/)

AnalisaParalyzer 12-06-2012 11:55 AM

Just a quick look....
 
What do you think of her?
Appendix Mare

MyBrandy 12-06-2012 12:53 PM

Hard to tell, she seem she has some growing left to do.. butt high.. really needs to put on weight... legs look OK but there is no close up picture..
What do you plan to use this horse for?

Corporal 12-06-2012 12:55 PM

It's really hard to tell if she's built downhill. I took a card and put it up to the picture, and still couldn't tell--it's a bad sales photo. Otherwise, besides being a hard keeper, everything else looks pretty good. For $200, if she's not nuts, don't think you can go wrong.

MyBrandy 12-06-2012 12:59 PM

Definitely a good price for young horse.. I would definitely do a pre-purchase vet exam.. She could be a nice horse.. Did they give you her pedigree?

AnalisaParalyzer 12-06-2012 01:03 PM

shes angled away from the camera, i think thats why she looks so down hill. i did the same thing, lol but i think its just the picture. she does seem butt high, i dont think she has much of a pedigree, but i'm just looking for something to work with and to be Annies buddy. maybe some poles and barrels, or penning.

AnalisaParalyzer 12-06-2012 01:04 PM

her front pasterns worry me a bit... needless?

MyBrandy 12-06-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalisaParalyzer (Post 1787281)
her front pasterns worry me a bit... needless?

-- hard to tell.. they cut off her front pasterns from the last picture! They are very difficult to see in pic #1 and #2..
- definitely something that needs to be sound if you want to do gaming with her... You need better confo pics, if you decide to go get her call a vet :) Good luck! Keep us updated

nvr2many 12-06-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalisaParalyzer (Post 1787280)
shes angled away from the camera, i think thats why she looks so down hill. i did the same thing, lol but i think its just the picture. she does seem butt high, i dont think she has much of a pedigree, but i'm just looking for something to work with and to be Annies buddy. maybe some poles and barrels, or penning.

I thought butt high but if you look at the first two pics, she seems to be standing in a hole. Last one not so much.

MyBrandy 12-06-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvr2many (Post 1787293)
I thought butt high but if you look at the first two pics, she seems to be standing in a hole. Last one not so much.

LOL - well that is why her front legs look weird haha - I did not notice the dip in footing - you are right!

nvr2many 12-06-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyBrandy (Post 1787295)
LOL - well that is why her front legs look weird haha - I did not notice the dip in footing - you are right!

:D...........


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0