The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   *Official* NFR Thread!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/%2Aofficial%2A-nfr-thread-145841/)

BarrelRacingLvr 12-07-2012 12:35 AM

*Official* NFR Thread!!

For those of us watching the National Finals Rodeo!

WOW An AWESOME first round for all the events tonight! Way to go Mary and Latte!

Phly 12-07-2012 12:44 AM

The team ropers musta all been out together last night though. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

BarrelRacingLvr 12-07-2012 12:49 AM

Lol I know right! I was like DANG guys!

BarrelRacingLvr 12-07-2012 09:57 AM

Bumping up for the morning crowd!

COWCHICK77 12-07-2012 08:44 PM

The team roping was pathetic...LOL
But De La Cruz and Begay made a nice run, those Indian boys are ropey, I hope they win it this year.
I haven't watched the rest of round 1 yet, I am recording it on the DVR so I can FF through the stupid commercials and the steer wrestling..LOL

I am so pissed that GAC is not High Definition! Is it on a HD channel and I missed it?

BarrelRacingLvr 12-08-2012 12:39 AM

WHOOHOO!! Go Mary and Latte! That is SO exciting!

Brenda needs to break out Dora or put Jethros other bit on him....but I think she needs to break out the BA Bald Face Chestnut Mare!

Glad to see Lindsay and Martha back on track...but also think she needs to give Moe a chance to prove himself in there...because she did ride him at 80% of the rodeos.

Carlee needs to get by those barrels! Good golly she is having a rough start this year.

BarrelRacingLvr 12-09-2012 12:34 AM

WOW another intense night in the barrels!! WHOOHOO!!!

BarrelRacingLvr 12-10-2012 01:02 PM

Bumping back up!

But WOW barrels last night........SO bummed for Mary! Ugh that shot her down to 6th in the average! BUT she is still only around 4k behind Brittany for the world since they both hit barrels last night. So if she can't get the average I REALLY hope she can get that World Title! She has been through a lot and deserves it.

Brenda is keeping them up....so she is setting good in the average which is good!

Also....WOW there are only 5 girls who have left barrels standing....5. Crazy crazy CRAZY!

COWCHICK77 12-11-2012 11:23 PM

Lovell and Cardoza made a nice run in the team roping..3.5!
.2 off the arena record.

Still rooting for Begay and De La Cruz, good team. Begay always gives a nice handle and de la Cruz, nice seperation and he backs that horse up to help Begay face up.

Phly 12-11-2012 11:26 PM

The bulldogger going end over end, with the steer!!!!!!!!! Priceless! I laughed for a half hour. That was awesome! Time sucked but he still timed. Heck ya!
Posted via Mobile Device