The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Dealing with a psycho girl... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/dealing-psycho-girl-145951/)

CLaPorte432 12-08-2012 08:45 AM

Dealing with a psycho girl...

I recently got into a relationship with a guy ive known for a few years. We work at the same company and get along great.

We have been together for just over a month now. I know he was involved with a girl from work. A 23 year old, very immature girl. She is also married, and is not a US citizen. The marriage is one of convenience, not love. (In my opinion she should be deported for this, as it IS illegal) Her parents are not citizens of the US either, but have been here for 20+ years. (Dont ask me how)

Anyways, I had asked him before if they still talk. He said, she does try to talk to him and get him to hang out with her, but he refuses. So i asked him not to talk to her. No problem, he hasnt.

We both deleted her from FaceBook at the same time, and there really isnt anyway she should have found out about us. She no longer works for the company (hasnt in 5 months), and quite frankley its none of her business. They have been done and over with for nearly a year. A YEAR!

Anyways, she calls and texts him. He ignores her. She found out him and i were together and has come UNGLUED!

She showed up at his house last Tuesday. And sat in the driveway. Didnt call him, didnt knock on the door, just sat in the driveway for 45 minutes.

Yesterday, he picked up hours at another unit. Not even where he usually works! And she somehow found out where he was working for the day, and called him there at 7am. He called me at 8 in his break and told me about it. Then when he went to leave work at 5am, she is sitting in her car waiting for him. This place is like an hour away from where she lives. Who knows how long she had been sitting there waiting for him.

He had the manager of the unit come out with him so he could get in his vehicle. And she still made a scene! She grabbed him and was hysterical saying she missed him so much and she loves him. That shes divorcing her "husband" so they can be together and she was crying. He said it happened in about a minute. He went to get in his jeep and she tried getting in with him so they could talk. He ended up putting in in reverse and nearly running her over to get away from her. And pulled out infront of oncoming traffic to get a jump start on getting away from her.

How freaking creepy! She is stalking him. We have no idea how she got ahold of his schedule to find out where he was. Im not thrilled.

I told him that he needs to block her number, and contact the police next time she shows up where he is.

He has made it clear that hes not interested in her, and is with me, and thats that. But apparently she is not getting the point. Hes made no indication of wanting her that would bring this on. She has just snapped.

Quite frankly, im afraid of what she is capable of.

She was supposed to come back to work during colleges xmas break, but my bf told our manager that she cannot come here. That was mainly due to me because of how akward it would be. Besides that, we dont need the help here. So she wont be coming here to work, but he needs to let our manager know that she is stalking him and hysterical.

I dont want to get involved because all i wanna do is whoop her ass and put her in her place. But im not ready to go there yet. But i will, if i have to. ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

franknbeans 12-08-2012 08:53 AM

I would suggest your BF look into a restraining order. Go through the legal channels, so that when she comes close again, she can be LEGALLY dealt with.

BarrelracingArabian 12-08-2012 10:06 AM

I agree with franknbeans a restraining order sounds like your best route.
Posted via Mobile Device

riccil0ve 12-08-2012 10:14 AM

Don't wait until next time. Go the police now, get things started.

I have a crazy ex. Blocked his number, he changed his. Changed my number, he found it. When he knew where I lived, showed up drunk threatening to kill himself. It gets old, and is a TERRIBLE situation to be in. The sooner you take legal measures, the better.

Also feel the need to throw in, it's not usually a good idea to sh** where you eat. :wink:
Posted via Mobile Device

Speed Racer 12-08-2012 10:40 AM

Your BF needs to get the police involved and start a paper trail. Stalkers don't usually give up, and if they have mental issues, things can escalate to a dangerous level very quickly.

Where is this woman's husband? I don't care if it's a sham marriage or not, he's still legally bound to her and needs to take some responsibilty for her. Not saying the marriage is or isn't a sham, as that's just unsubstantiated gossip.

nvr2many 12-08-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riccil0ve (Post 1789858)
Also feel the need to throw in, it's not usually a good idea to sh** where you eat. :wink:
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this kinda like, its not good to fish in the company pond??

I agree, you both may need a restraining order.

Reno Bay 12-08-2012 11:35 AM

Restraining order. And maybe in court they can discover she's an illegal and get her crazy ass deported.

CLaPorte432 12-08-2012 11:59 AM

The husband knows nothing about this. I actually think he really loves her too. Which is unfortunate for him. But oh well, that's his problem. And yes, he needs to get control of her. She's being outrageous.

I agree that he needs to start a paper trail, like, yesterday. I'll talk to him about it tonight. Unfortunately he's in the mindset where "If you ignore her, she'll go away" But...She's not going away. And I'm almost certain she isn't going to. She has not threatened me, or tried contacting me in anyway. Personally, I think she is afraid of me and what I'll do. But we'll see.

He also hates conflict, so, how this pans out should be incredibly interesting. *headdesk*

nvr2many 12-08-2012 12:54 PM

Well, from my experience, if you don't take care of your sh*t it will keep coming around until you do.
"If you bury your head in the sand you are going to get your a$$ kicked over and over"

I understand its not his fault but not dealing with it "is". And from personal experience, its "you" that will suffer the most.

Joe4d 12-08-2012 01:57 PM

you cant really control someone elses actions. You can only control your reactions to their actions and your own actions. BF needs to deal with HIS problem. If he wont or cant then you need to move on.