The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Can't help myself gotta share this pic of "my" girl Tequila! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/cant-help-myself-gotta-share-pic-146054/)

HorseLovinLady 12-09-2012 04:28 AM

Can't help myself gotta share this pic of "my" girl Tequila!

1 Attachment(s)
Love this pic of Tequila so i'm gonna share it! :wink: I got lots of lovies from her too, before and after this pic was taken. :D

SouthernTrails 12-09-2012 06:51 AM

What a sweet face :-)

HorseLovinLady 12-09-2012 07:00 AM

Thanks! Don't let her sweet face fool you lol. :lol: She's quite the spitfire and is very spunky but yet still sweet natured.

Jake and Dai 12-09-2012 09:57 AM

She's a real cutie!

HorseLovinLady 12-09-2012 03:46 PM

Thanks!

HorseLovinLady 12-10-2012 01:48 AM

Bumping Tequila back up! :wink: :-P

tinyliny 12-10-2012 01:53 AM

I don't blame you for wanting to post of "your" girls. I love "my" horses , too (my lease horses), who are almost as important to me as if they were really mine.
Mac (the little appy in my avatar) has been my buddy for almost 5 years.

Tequila is adorable.

HorseLovinLady 12-10-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyliny (Post 1792346)
I don't blame you for wanting to post of "your" girls. I love "my" horses , too (my lease horses), who are almost as important to me as if they were really mine.
Mac (the little appy in my avatar) has been my buddy for almost 5 years.

Tequila is adorable.

Thanks! I've helped raise Cheyenne and Tequila from day one, so they're much like my own. Just wished more people understood like you do. :-) My neighbors are like a second family to me. It's been a dream of mine since I was 5 years old to own a horse, unfortunately that hasn't happened so I had to settle for the next best thing. Iv'e probably said this before but I basically broke Cheyenne to ride myself, I done everything but ride her. I halter broke her, broke her to lead and plus stand tied, done all the ground work. Saddle pad training was really fun too. Sorry for the ranting lol.

tinyliny 12-10-2012 02:13 AM

your are blessed to live next to such nice people. But I am sure you bring a lot to the equation, too. They benefit from your interest and involvement as much as you do from loving those horses. We all do what we can.

HorseLovinLady 12-10-2012 04:03 AM

So true TinyLiny! :smile: