The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Reining (http://www.horseforum.com/reining/)
-   -   Waltenberry Photgraphy (http://www.horseforum.com/reining/waltenberry-photgraphy-146220/)

franknbeans 12-10-2012 05:20 PM

Waltenberry Photgraphy

Ok folks-this company does photos at MANY of the reining shows. I am trying to get a photo from them, and am having a terrible time. I ordered it the beginning of October, and have not heard from then since. I have called, no answer, so left message. No call back. Now, no answer, and no answering machine even. On their site there is no email contact, so I am at a loss. I really would like a print from them, but this is getting ridiculous for a couple of pictures. What I don't get is, in talking to other folks, they have a hard time getting hold of these folks also, so they are less than "user friendly". So why do the NRHA shows keep using them? Maybe you only get what you want if you order at the show? But sometimes that is not possible if your classes are toward the end.......I don't get it. Any advice?

franknbeans 12-10-2012 05:30 PM

Actually, now I am even more angry. They charged my credit card 10/18. Grrr.

SouthernTrails 12-10-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 1793072)
Actually, now I am even more angry. They charged my credit card 10/18. Grrr.

Never heard of the Company, but you have 90 days to have your Credit Card Company do a Charge Back for non-receipt of products or services.

I know you would rather have the pictures, but at least you will get your money back

nrhareiner 12-11-2012 11:52 AM

Ya as big as they are you would think they would have office help. I tried to get some pictures from them a few years ago. Still no reply to my calls.

franknbeans 12-11-2012 01:28 PM

So why do so many NRHA shows still use them? Boggles my mind. I will be asking the board members/judges I know. This is ridiculous. And the fact that they have my $$.......I will wait until the last day to request it back from the CC company and hope for the best, I guess.

franknbeans 12-11-2012 01:35 PM

I actually did just get someone to answer the phone. She told me they were mailed on Saturday. I explained to her that we all realize they are busy, but perhaps they need some help, as sooner or later the NRHA may get enough complaints to change vendors......I think she heard me-we can hope. I also told her that IF they were really mailed on Saturday they should be here before the 18th. If not-I will be filing a complaint with the credit card company for a refund.

nrhareiner 12-11-2012 02:28 PM

Well at least you got a human.

franknbeans 12-11-2012 03:09 PM

I was actually speechless for a minute. lol

shmurmer4 12-12-2012 12:21 AM

The last few times I've called Dick Waltenberry normally answers..