The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   a bit weird but Ferret For Sale. (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/bit-weird-but-ferret-sale-1464/)

horsecrazy15 04-06-2007 04:25 PM

a bit weird but Ferret For Sale.

Heya, unfortunately i have got to sell my ferret as she is just getting wasted as i have no time for her, she's very young onli 12months old (1year old), it would be a shame to let her just be wasted, she is a very loving animal, i don't mind how much i sell her for as long as she has a 5* home!
please PM me for pics or details...
btw she is a champagne colour her name is fidget, and shes handled very often (when i have the time), she doesn't bite, her cage and all accesories sell with her aswell as shes the only ferret we've had and would probaly be the last due to lack of time with her. okies then any info you want just PM me thanks so much
Anneka
xx

carlabunyan 05-22-2007 11:23 AM

do you have a pic?

joseylovesrain123 05-25-2007 10:24 AM

do you have pics? how do you think she'll act with other ferrets around??? i have a ferret and she needs a friend *or so we think* she does great with other ferrets, loves to play, *not fight*, and i realy want another one. what's your prefered price range?

horsecrazy15 05-27-2007 03:21 PM

i don't currently have a picture of her, shes 1 year and 5months old, shes a champange colour and she is still able to breed, she comes with free hutch and accessories e.g water bottle, toys, food dish. Yes she would get on very well with other ferrets. for anymore info please reply x

What sort of price range would people be willing to pay for her?

Anneka xx

joseylovesrain123 05-27-2007 04:26 PM

you know what, it just hit me that if i did decide to get her, how would i get her??? i live in Georgia.

carlabunyan 05-28-2007 08:55 AM

how far from where you live is milton keynes? im trying to persuade mum to let me buy a ferret i have been asking her for ages

horsecrazy15 05-28-2007 04:06 PM

heya, erm not to far away from milton keynes, how much would you be willings to buy her for, she comes with hutch and accessories
anneka x

carlabunyan 05-29-2007 01:01 PM

im not sure how much you want? i have to get my mum to agree as well

giget 05-29-2007 10:46 PM

lol horsecrazy15 bet u didint exspect this much of a response

horsecrazy15 05-30-2007 03:47 PM

lol to be honest i didnt,
I have come to a conclusion, i am willing to give my ferret free to good home, but it has to be a 5* (five star) home, and a place where she will be well looked after.

anneka x