The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Driving (http://www.horseforum.com/driving/)
-   -   My New Vehicle (http://www.horseforum.com/driving/my-new-vehicle-146493/)

Taffy Clayton 12-12-2012 07:52 PM

My New Vehicle

3 Attachment(s)
I have finally found the marathon vehicle I want and can afford, found lots that I wanted but could not afford. I am selling several vehicles to buy this one, so I hope this will be my last purchase for a while.

If all goes well I will order it next Tues, and it will arrive in USA sometime in Feb.

It can be painted any European automobile color, so I am going to the Jaguar/Bentley dealer tomorrow to pick out a color.

Pilgrim and I will be stepping in high cotton.

SouthernTrails 12-12-2012 08:03 PM

That is beautiful... wow

How many miles per bale of hay does it get ? :lol:

michaelvanessa 12-12-2012 08:08 PM

new vehicle

hiya that looks grand i think you can do a lot of scurry driveing with that one does it have air suspention as i noted air bags and independent brakeing for the back wheels.
with that vehicle your going to have a lot of fun and id like to see a picture of your new turn out.
all the best michael.

Taffy Clayton 12-12-2012 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SouthernTrailsGA (Post 1796703)

That is beautiful... wow

How many miles per bale of hay does it get ? :lol:

Thanks, It is state of the art.
It has 4 wheel disc brakes, independant rear air adjustable suspension,Trailing arm suspension so no rear axel, so a lower center of gravity, fith wheel brake to help with fish tailing.

I will have to let you know about the MPB. :lol:

Taffy Clayton 12-12-2012 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelvanessa (Post 1796709)
hiya that looks grand i think you can do a lot of scurry driveing with that one does it have air suspention as i noted air bags and independent brakeing for the back wheels.
with that vehicle your going to have a lot of fun and id like to see a picture of your new turn out.
all the best michael.

You are good; I had to have everything explained to me. I am going to have to have a lesson on how to work everything. I hope I don't confuse the rear brake pedal with the front brake pedal.

One more photo, sorry I am just very excited to finally have made my decision.

michaelvanessa 12-12-2012 08:31 PM

new vehicle

that a realy nice 4 wheeler and i can picture you going around a driveing trials course through obsticles.
even at a local show cone driveing.
i can see that your going to have a lot of fun.
i hope to harness tricky and quincy up and take some pictures of them and also carols little stanley she has a 4 wheeler like your new one and a frend is going to leave his pony here who welded my 4 wheeler im going to put his pony in harness his name is baggie as well and a frend called penny her pony smuge as well and carols grand daughters pony pebbles so we have a few on and near the yard i think baggies owner roy his gray pony roley drives to if not ill brake him as well i have a few to do here we will have to get a big photo done in the near future.

Ashleysmardigrasgirl 12-13-2012 12:17 AM

sooo jealous! congrats on your new cart! can't wait to see the color you choose.

Cacowgirl 12-13-2012 08:37 AM

That is beautiful-a work of art-congratulations.

clairegillies 12-13-2012 08:42 AM

fabulous!!

Claire

MHFoundation Quarters 12-13-2012 08:43 AM

That's beautiful TC! I can imagine the man hours that goes into one. Can't wait to see pics when it arrives!