The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Jokes and Funnies (/jokes-funnies/)
- - The other Bucket list, 25 things every rider should experience (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/other-bucket-list-25-things-every-146764/)
The other Bucket list, 25 things every rider should experience
1) Catch your grey/cream/appy other light color horse on show morning and find he hasn't slept in a pile of poop all night.
2) Set out for a multi horse trail ride on time because no one had a last minute crisis.
2) Ride the walk trot dressage test and not forget the test!
3) Arriving in the ring for your class without a subtle green slime stain on your breeches.
4) Worm all your horses without swallowing so much as a drop yourself.
5) Manage to get you horse groomed in the cross ties without him pooping once yippee no clear up duty.
20 more to find people, and
6: manage to go into the tack store without buying anything you didn't go there for in the first place.
7. Manage to not trip over the pest barn cat while doing chores. (this one was fresh in my mind lol)
Posted via Mobile Device
8. Manage a solo trail ride on a greenish (on solo rides anyway) horse without attending a rodeo at the same time.
Sounds simple..apparently not on ST, who I thought was deadbroke to trails/road rides.
Posted via Mobile Device
and on the same vein,
9) The special offer, close out deal, never to be repeated low price on the one thing you have been wanting is actually available in you color/size combination
10) get to ride a REAL quality horse, and be complimented on how well you got it going.
11) be able to ACTUALLY find your riding gloves without turning the tack shed upside down first.
12) have a friend who owns a tack store, and when they close it down, they offer you the pick of anything and everything you want from the store, for some nominal amount, or better, free!
13. Get through a day of being in the barn without chewed up bits of hay and apple stuck in your hair
14. Turn out your horse after hosing them off without them coming I'm plastered in mud
15) NOT getting covered in a layer of dirt when you groom your horse..
16) Not bathing your horse and taking a shower at the same time.
I gave my boy a bath tonight. I also gave myself a bath, lol. And it didn't help that some water got in his ears, so he was shaking his body more than usual. I think every droplet landed on me.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.