The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack Reviews (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/)
-   -   Charmayne James barrel saddle pad with shoulder inserts? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/charmayne-james-barrel-saddle-pad-shoulder-146782/)

laurapratt01 12-15-2012 08:21 PM

Charmayne James barrel saddle pad with shoulder inserts?

I just bought a Charmayne James saddle pad that has removeable shoulder inserts on ebay for $41.00. Are these good saddle pads? Does anyone have one? I've seen one's similar by Professional's Choice but the shoulder pads aren't removeable and are in a slightly different spot and they're a different material. I can't find the pad I bought anywhere online. It must be older?
Charmayne James Round Barrel Saddle Pad w Wither Inserts | eBay

Rawhide 12-15-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurapratt01 (Post 1801135)
I can't find the pad I bought anywhere online. It must be older?
Charmayne James Round Barrel Saddle Pad w Wither Inserts | eBay

Western Saddle Fittings/Pads

Heres two reviews on CJ saddle pads but like you said don't think its same type of pad.

Boone

laurapratt01 12-15-2012 08:40 PM

Those ones are the only ones I could find online! Grrrr...lol. The one I bought is not an air ride and I don't even think it's put out by Professional Choice like the ones I've found thus far. It's a little weird that I can't find anything about this pad. I was really hoping that someone had one or knew someone who did...hmmm

poppy1356 12-15-2012 09:17 PM

Those look to be more than just wither inserts that is more than half the pad. Very odd, never seen those before. I prefer wool pads though so never tried this one.

I have this one, I like how I can remove the pads in different areas.

Diamond Wool Pads - Products - Pressure Relief Pads