The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   asking for a favor.. (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/asking-favor-14695/)

katieandduke 09-14-2008 09:45 PM

asking for a favor..

as most of you know i am trying out for azalea trail maid and i really need all of yall's support! i know you all are with me and i am so glad i found this forum! i really need you all to keep me in your prayers! i just want to make it through the first interview and pass and go to the county interviews! this is one of my dreams and i know that if it is god's will it will happen! i also know that god heres even the smallest request and i dont care who you are. if you know me or dont know me, please pray for me! it will mean the world to me! i'm studying like crazy but i need your prayers.. and whoever responds to this i will know is praying for me and i will know that your wisdom and kindness will be with me through the interview on WEDNESDAY!! yeah im freaking out, but you know i just will lay if all in God's hands and work my butt off til then! thank you all soooo very much! may god bless!!

free_sprtd 09-14-2008 09:47 PM

ill say a prayer for you to stay strong and work hard, and for him to be there with you :)

claireauriga 09-15-2008 07:07 AM

I'm afraid I can't offer a prayer as I'm an atheist, but I wish you all the best! Keep working hard and it'll pay off!

crackrider 09-15-2008 10:12 AM

GOODLUCK!!! :D

katieandduke 09-15-2008 08:34 PM

thank you all for your support! i hope you all have a blessed week! and me too!Lol! but i know if im myself it will work out! ill tell you how it went and if i made it to county interviews!thanks again!!

buckaroo2010 09-15-2008 10:25 PM

Good luck and ill say a prayer! :)

slightly crazy 09-15-2008 10:58 PM

good luck!!!!!!!!