The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Ouch I am a dork & burnt my lips with battery acid (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/ouch-i-am-dork-burnt-my-14769/)

KiwiRyder 09-16-2008 09:14 PM

Ouch I am a dork & burnt my lips with battery acid
 
Well it really is all my fault at work I have a walkie phone so I can be reached when out in the workshop, the other day the rechargeable batteries were playing up so I took them out & put them on charge. Clever me put normal batteries in, which later I found out the hard way is a no go. This morning while eating my breakfast at my desk I got a call answered that then when I put my phone down had something on my hand assuming it was yoghurt or something I put my finger in my mouth. OH NO it was battery acid. Burnt my freaking lips didn't I.

hehe been getting grief from all the boys in the work shop, they claim I am as bad as a kid always putting things in my mouth & breaking things. I have to admit I did think it was funny cause only I would manage to try & eat some. Just for future reference of anyone who wishes to try it out, I don't recommend it hurts & tastes freaking nasty!!

free_sprtd 09-16-2008 09:28 PM

oh no!!! glad you're ok!

Gingerrrrr 09-16-2008 09:38 PM

ouch!

KiwiRyder 09-16-2008 09:57 PM

Yup been told my lips might blister etc so if I have some funky looking lips tomorrow I might gross you guys out with some pics hehe


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0