She is about 92% Arabian, so it makes it really difficult to tell what the other 8% is.
I just thought it would be fun to see if anyone sees anything else...
So please feel free. I know its just a guessing game and a hard one at that but still fun :)
Posted via Mobile Device
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.